Turbo on trigger?

fusion_cell

Turbo on trigger?

Post by fusion_cell »

Is there a way to set the trigger to have 2 functions? so like in the first half of the press it fires normally but all the way down it acts like a turbo button? If not I think this would be a great addition, especially if the presser rates required to activate it were adjustable. I like the turbo feature on the other buttons I just feel the triggers would befit from it, also if it was passible to set two functions to the trigger would be useful.
I can just see it now like with a pistol the option to single shot or auto fire. Would be amazing.

Anyway to do this or am I just dreaming?
Thanks

also is there is anyway to get vibrate to work? like when I pull the trigger? I don't want it when I press the other buttons just on the trigger. I understand you cant have it when your getting shot as it doesn't interface with the game, but it would be cool to have some feed back.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Turbo on trigger?

Post by Jonathan »

2 functions on the trigger? This is the same as different assignments for stick distance movement. It's a very common request and if it's not in the new v5.7 in development then it will be coming very soon.

Right click the trigger button in the main image and select Rumble from the menu. Only the trigger will rumble your pad. Go to the advanced assignment settings to tweak the rumble strength.

Return to “Other questions”