Downloading a Profile?

WomanWanted

Downloading a Profile?

Post by WomanWanted »

Hello, I am totally new to Xpadder and I would like some help getting Game profiles from the list of different profiles on these forums,

I read that I have to create a profile to download a profile, But I had a layout I made for PlanetSide 2, It wasn't the greatest as its my first time,

Could someone please give me a full walkthrough on how to get the profiles people already made so I could use them for my games instead of creating a layout each time?

I have no idea how to do most stuff on here,

Thanks, Help would be appreciated, and Don't mind my username, Its the beginning of my email and its automaticely given to me.

EDIT: Nevermind I finally figured it out =)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Downloading a Profile?

Post by Primal Fear »

WomanWanted wrote:...and Don't mind my username, Its the beginning of my email and its automaticely given to me.
If you like you can change your user name by clicking in the top left on "User Control Panel" and then selecting the tab "Profile". Simply edit there your user name and enter in the last line your current password (leave everything else like it is to not change your password or E-Mail address) and click on "Submit" below.

Return to “Other questions”