XBOX 360 Controller

cycrone

XBOX 360 Controller

Post by cycrone »

Hi,

is there a way to change the behaviour of the triggers, so that they behave like digital buttons?

Thanks
Ronny

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: XBOX 360 Controller

Post by SGTCableDog »

When you assign a key press or mouse button to a trigger then it operates as a digital button, i.e. button on/button off.

cycrone

Post by cycrone »

SGTCableDog wrote:When you assign a key press or mouse button to a trigger then it operates as a digital button, i.e. button on/button off.
I will try this, thank you!

dieudrichard

Post by dieudrichard »

Hi

I am a french costumer and so scuz my english. Well, i have just download the last version of xpadder (i am using win7) for my xbox360 controller but unfortunatly the software doesn't work, it doesn't recognize my device. I am deeply confuse so someone can help me? Secondly how i can contact the webmaster please!!

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

The Xbox 360 controller requires the drivers installed. If you are using a wireless controller you will also need the wireless receiver for windows. The Play and Charge kit is not a replacement for the receiver.

dieudrichard

Post by dieudrichard »

Ok, yes i am using a wireless controler. Do you think that if i buy the wireless receiver it's will work even if my controler it's not a special controler for windows?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Yes, there is no difference between the Xbox 360 controllers and the Windows computer other than the windows wired controller includes a driver CD.

linacherkasova

help xpadder can't find controler

Post by linacherkasova »

hello i have been trying to get my controller to work with my windows vista for hours. I finally found this xpadder system but for some reason it won't find my xbox controler. i have the controler connected through the play and charge kit. so i have the controler connected through a USB. i've been trying to install the driver for this controller and i thought something got downloaded automatically but I guess it didn't. Any suggestions? I am at a completly loss

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

The Plug and Charge kit only powers the controller. It does not allow data to be sent from the controller to Windows. You need a wireless gaming receiver before Windows can see your controller.

Return to “Other questions”