What now?

john.handelsman

What now?

Post by john.handelsman »

I paid for xpadder and i downloaded the newest version but when i try and run it it just opens up the swf player window. and nothing happens. this is frustrating.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: What now?

Post by mnl1121 »

What is the "swf player"?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

mnl1121 wrote:What is the "swf player"?
Adobe Shockwave Flash player.
john.handelsman wrote:I paid for xpadder and i downloaded the newest version but when i try and run it it just opens up the swf player window. and nothing happens. this is frustrating.
Does this happen when you run the installer (xpadder5.6installer.exe) or the actual xpadder.exe program? Have you tried the zipped file in the second post of the download topic?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Oh lol i never heard it called swf. Anyway like Cable said did you unzip it? If you haven't I have a feeling you have .zip files associated with your adobe flash player. That might be why its opening when you trying to run it.

mdnyte99

Post by mdnyte99 »

I just got xpadder and I'm having sum problems with it. I set up everything, the layout and buttons, but when I start a game the controls won't work. Can anyone help me?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

mdnyte99 wrote:I just got xpadder and I'm having sum problems with it. I set up everything, the layout and buttons, but when I start a game the controls won't work. Can anyone help me?
Which game are you trying to play?

mdnyte99

Post by mdnyte99 »

mnl1121 wrote:
mdnyte99 wrote:I just got xpadder and I'm having sum problems with it. I set up everything, the layout and buttons, but when I start a game the controls won't work. Can anyone help me?
Which game are you trying to play?
I'm trying to play it with MapleStory

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

MapleStory uses GameGuard as its anti-cheat system. GameGuard is known to block Xpadders process. No known work-arounds exist as far as I know.

Return to “Other questions”