Extreme Xpadder troubles

Dirk Derkle

Extreme Xpadder troubles

Post by Dirk Derkle »

I am not a coder. I don't know how to use someone's else's configuration. I can not download someone else's configuration and apply it to a profile that I would like to use to play Assassin's Creed (1-4). I have spent many frustrating hours following this or that thread. I have always hit a dead end. I guess I'm just not a brilliant computer user/PCGame player. I have tried many times to create a new profile but when I expect my toon to move left he goes somewhere else. I need someone to explain how to do what I want to do (Yes I have checked the how to threads). I would prefer that someone would create a NEW profile for Assassin's Creed AND explain to me how to import it into Xpadder, otherwise I think I may have wasted $9.99 bucks on software that I can't use. Xpadder seems to me to be a great program but if I can not make it work for me I need to ask myself why I spent the money for something I can't use.

Dirk Derkle

Re: Extreme Xpadder troubles

Post by Dirk Derkle »

Holy Smokes! Nine days and NO replies I'm sure I have wasted my money now. :evil: Nice program if you can make it work but support definitely could be better. Thanks for NOTHING

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Extreme Xpadder troubles

Post by Errol »

Return to “Other questions”