venting: Xpadder is not worth the $10

hazelludlow

venting: Xpadder is not worth the $10

Post by hazelludlow »

like said, just venting, but IMO there shouldn't be this much trouble to use a program...Profiles disappearing, Layouts disappearing...Range Check Error/Dynamic Component Error...load first, load last...turn on, etc. having to constantly use Task Manager to end processes and running...if Xpadder works without a hitch for anyone then please speak up.

i'll keep plodding away, but a stable version is needed, for what i see, as a majority of users...focus on one OS and a small range set of system configs

bests,

hazel

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: venting: Xpadder is not worth the $10

Post by Mobeeuz »

Are you creating your own layouts and profiles or importing others? Are you running Xpadder as Administrator? Do you save your profiles and layouts in a specific folder or just click save? I keep everything in one folder, with Xpadder in a 1 level folder - e.g C:\Utils\Xpadder and I have never had issues with anything missing. The only time I have ever had an error was trying to import or paste a layout for a controller I don't own or a profile from an old version of Xpadder.

...and specifically what controller are you using?

Xbox 360 Wireless, Logitech Dual Action Game Pad, Wired 360 Pad - Zero Problems.

hazelludlow

praise: Xpadder is indeed worth the $10

Post by hazelludlow »

everything is great...i would recommend this program to anyone wondering...as long as you follow the instructions it's fine. i'm using a XBOX 360 Wireless w/receiver

as mobeeuz stated, it's a lot simpler to keep everything in one place. i would also recommend just using one layout for each type control.

bests,

hazel

Return to “Other questions”