Xpadder with Xbox 360 Controllers, Hyperspin

noiseordinance

Xpadder with Xbox 360 Controllers, Hyperspin

Post by noiseordinance »

Hi there. I've been using Hyperspin for a long time but just upgraded to the premium version. I'm having a problem with the old and new versions of Xpadder. I use Hyperspin (an emulator front end) and two Xbox 360 controllers. I've created a xpadderprofile for each controller, p1.xpadderprofile and p2.xpadderprofile. I'm trying to make Hyperspin auto-launch my p1 and p2 profiles but Xpadder seems to get confused. I have Xpadder associated with the xpadderprofile extensions. However, when I double-click p1 or p2 profiles, it loads onto whichever tab is selected in Xpadder. So if the controller one tab is selected and I double click "p2", it'll load it onto controller one. Is there a way for me for associate my xpadder profiles with a specific controller? I hope that makes sense... Thanks!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder with Xbox 360 Controllers, Hyperspin

Post by Primal Fear »

That's how it works, Xpadder profiles don't have a entry in the profile that indicates for what controller it is made for.
You can load the profiles in the Xpadder main window or
creating two AutoProfile entries in the correct order for the .exe of Hyperspin may also work (if the loaded game doesn't screw it up).

Return to “Other questions”