xbox,MW3,sight ,run and breathe.

markpeterbg

xbox,MW3,sight ,run and breathe.

Post by markpeterbg »

Hi all ,
while using my controller in game I have assigned shift to right stick, the problem is that I can not sight and hold breath, whilst I can run .... How would I set xpadder to do both like I can with key board an mouse? I have used seperate profiles where one allows me to hold breath whilst the other profile gives me smooth aim and sight but not both.

thanks for all your help

Mark.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: xbox,MW3,sight ,run and breathe.

Post by Primal Fear »

Either you assign Shift (I suppose it's for running) to the left stick button or you right click LB and click on Toggle to activate that Xpadder starts holding shift when tap LB for the first time and stops holding shift when you press it the second time.

Actually it's pretty unrealistic that you can run at the same time while holding your breath and looking through the sights, but if MW works that way.

markpeterbg

Post by markpeterbg »

Thank you for the reply , yes you are right you can not run whilst holding your breath but you can walk , which is good enough. with mouse and keyboard the shift has the two properties of running and holding your breath which is all I am trying to emulate.

tsukijin

Post by tsukijin »

sounds like you have to use two sets. the first one uses the left thumb click to run and the second set uses the left thumb click to breathe. Just have the left trigger switch to the second set while it's being held down and then return to the first set when you let go of the left trigger.

However, that means that youll have to recreate the rest of the actions you want to do while aiming down the sights on your second set. Actions such as walking, shooting, aiming, etc.

Return to “Other questions”