Logitech Rumblepad 2

lotsip81

Logitech Rumblepad 2

Post by lotsip81 »

I was wondering why it is that on a Logitech Rumblepad 2, (Ps2 style), Xpadder doesn't see the left analog stick? It wants to make the right analog stick as joystick 1. Everything else works great, but it just doesn't even see that the left analog stick is there. The controller has been checked out and is fine. Why is this? Is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Thank you

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Logitech Rumblepad 2

Post by SGTCableDog »

Which version of Xpadder are you using? Make sure you have the most recent version.

This forum is for questions from potential buyers. After your reply I will move this post to the Help forum.

lotsip81

Post by lotsip81 »

I am a potential purchaser, this was happening to a friend of mine, not happening to me. I was just curious due to the fact that I have the same gamepad. I believe that he was using Xpadder 5.3 at the time. Just want to know if this was a potential problem, and if this did happen to me, how to fix it.

Thank you again for the help

lotsip81

Post by lotsip81 »

Is this program geared more towards any type of controller, whether it be Xbox, Playstaion, ect.?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder should work with any controller that Windows shows in the Game Controller control panel. There was a fix in newer versions that related to analog stick detection. I believe the Rumblepad2 is a popular controller used with Xpadder without issues.

Return to “Other questions”