Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X - Seeing the Rocker (slider) and partitioning the throttle

JonnyReDHeD

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X - Seeing the Rocker (slider) and partitioning the throttle

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

I have a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X and have just installed Diaspora Shattered Armistice.

Whilst setting up a basic base profile for the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X in xpadder In noticed that the throttles rocker (slider) is not seen. Is there anyway to get this seen in xpadder. Its almost like two extra triggers and seems a waste to not use them. I like it set to the 5 axis option where the stick twist is roll, which frees up the left throttles rocker.

* I have bound the HOTAS throttle to the thrust (absolute throttle axis) which works well 0 (pulled back to 100% (full forward). But would like reverse thrust to be pulling back on the throttle, so some way to partition the throttle on its Z axis.

Splitting the throttle axis (partition), is there a way to split the throttle so in its resting position (centre) can be 0 and then + (forward) to max 100%. But from resting (centre) could the - (pulled back) be reverse thrust (analogue) or at minimum just a button assignment.

Again for Diaspora Shattered Armistice, and I Elite: Dangerous, and eventually Star Citizen.

Would be most appreciated for the help. Am still after all this time owning xpadder, for the most part still clueless as to potential and translating what I would like, into setting its functions.

-Jonny

Return to “Other questions”