[Resolved] Modern warfare 2

icemannx3

[Resolved] Modern warfare 2

Post by icemannx3 »

I was wondering if someone could help me make a good profile. I cant go too v5.6 due to the range check error. (using 5.3) how can i make it so when i aim down the sights, the aim slows down not speeds up... any help would be much appreciated!!

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Modern warfare 2

Post by Terra Branford »

Make a second copy of your main profile (from Set 1) on Set 2, but use the mouse settings (little wrench next to the analog stick of your choice), and change the speed of mouse emulation to a much slower setting.

Next, set the "aim" button to "Select Set 2 While Held", so that when you want to aim, it changes to the set with a slower mouse movement... and when you release the "aim" button, it returns to the normal settings.

icemannx3

Post by icemannx3 »

Thanks Man made things soooo much easier!! :]

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Terra Branford »

Not a problem. Now that the "issue" is fixed, I'll move this to the proper help section, and put "[Resolved]" in the title.

xxx303xxx

Re: [Resolved] Modern warfare 2

Post by xxx303xxx »

I have a question regarding this. I have my "set 1" perfect and I want to do the same thing as the OP stated. I am having a hack of a time trying to get "set 2" setup. Anytime I paste it defaults to set 1. Is there a tutorial in greater detail that can show what TBD is talking about?

The part about getting the trigger to go to set 2 when held seems easy. Its getting a set 2 created and working that I am missing.

Thanks for the help and all your efforts here.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

What you need to do is click on the 2 at the bottom of Xpadder's main window. This will allow you to assign set 2 to your liking. Hope that helps.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Currently Xpadder can not copy/paste assignments between sets. You must recreate the same assignments in set two.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Oh i misunderstood his last post. :oops: Yes you cannot copy and paste assignments between sets. That would be why it switches back to set 1 when you try to paste assignments.

xxx303xxx

Post by xxx303xxx »

Ahh. Thanks for the help. That was it.

Return to “Other questions”