is there a way to change sets with a hotkey press?

RawMaster

is there a way to change sets with a hotkey press?

Post by RawMaster »

long story short, clip studio, this art program i use, does not take CTR+(your button) for hotkeys. so i would like a key to change the xpadder controls set while i hold it.

example of what i would hope for: I press ".", xpadder swaps to control set two, and i press the button i want to press from that set, i release the button, it goes back to set 1

i realize this may not be feasible, so if anyone has any suggestions for another macro software that i could combine with xpadder, I'm all ears. for example, B is my brush, if want CTR+B to get my alternate brush, clip studio does not take ctr bindings, so i would want the macro to play a different key when i press CTR+B, any normal key would do.

i know this sounds really convoluted, because it is. sadly the software replaced normal keybindings with 'modifiers' that don't do what you want

RawMaster

Re: is there a way to change sets with a hotkey press?

Post by RawMaster »

my solution for now is to use "MacroGamer" to press an alternate button when i press CTR+B, after short delay (so i can get my finger off of CTR). seems to work well enough.

Return to “Other questions”