Zombie Shooter 2

trinappahallen

Zombie Shooter 2

Post by trinappahallen »

Hi,

I have xpadder working awesome in DooM3 :twisted: and Quake II. I tried it with Zombie Shooter 2 today and it seems that it fights the stick configured for mouse.

Durring gameplay and even in the menus it doesn't want to move the mouse through certain areas. It hangs on selection text in menus and then gets unstuck and moves around freely then gets stuck again.

In the game its really bad and super confused. Any ideas... have you experienced this or heard of this before.

Thanks

trinappahallen

Re: Zombie Shooter 2

Post by trinappahallen »

Sorry forgot to mention its a XBOX 360 controller. I configured the right stick as mouse.

trinappahallen

Post by trinappahallen »

I took the mouse (Microsoft optical USB) and turned it on its side. That seemed to make things work smoothly in the game. Anything else you think might be going on let me know. Thanks.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

seems like when the game detects your real mouse moving it stops accepting input from the emulated mouse Xpadder sends the game. Well at least temporarily. Does it stay working smoothly if you keep your mouse on its side?

trinappahallen

Post by trinappahallen »

I considered that too. I thought the mouse was perfectly still on the desk. But when I turned it on its side it seemed to resolve the issue. I guess even breathing might have been input with an optical mouse.

I'll let you know if it acts up next time I play. Thank you for your support.

trinappahallen

Post by trinappahallen »

Yup.I think the problem was definitely any small input from the mouse. When I set the mouse on it's side xpadder works fine.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Yeah thats weird. It must be the game that causes it as any other game that i know of doesn't do this when your real mouse is moved.

Return to “Other questions”