Is this possibile?

sgrunt

Is this possibile?

Post by sgrunt »

Hi, i'm currently setting up my home theater pc for media center and gaming, and i need to control it from the sofa using my Rumblepad.
I need to know if it is possible to do the next 3 things:

1 - load a "mouse profile" at the windows startup, for controlling the pc using the controller.
2 - when i start a game, i want that the xpadder automatically switches to the game personalized profile (can i associate profile to games?)
3 - when i close the game, the xpadder should automatically back to the "mouse profile

Thanx for the info!

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Is this possibile?

Post by mnl1121 »

With Xpadder's new autoprofile feature all 3 things you want to do are definitely possible.

Seji

Post by Seji »

Hi,

Sorry for a bit of necromancy here, but how to unload a profile after an app is closed?
I have two profiles at this moment, one for media player and the second one blank. The first one starts when I launch the player but it stays active when the program is closed. I'd like Xpadder to return to the blank profile - the problem is I have no idea how to do it or which app direct it to.
Last edited by Seji on 30 May 2010, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

You need one empty profile saved. Then go in settings-Auto Profile and select this standard entry <None> <Default> there. Click on "Activate" and then on "Edit Profile" and select this empty profile.

Seji

Post by Seji »

Thanks! Works fine now. I have to become more familiar with all the features. :)

Return to “Other questions”