Dualshock 3 rumble crashes Xpadder..

PloXyZeRO

Dualshock 3 rumble crashes Xpadder..

Post by PloXyZeRO »

When I try to enable rumble on my PS3 dualshock 3, it crashes Xpadder. I'm not sure what drivers I have, but I know that it's Japanese. Any help would be appreciated :D

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Dualshock 3 rumble crashes Xpadder..

Post by Jonathan »

How does Xpadder crash? Does it show an error message or freeze?

PloXyZeRO

Post by PloXyZeRO »

Both. It freezes, the window turns slightly white, and I get an error message. Here's a picture...

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I see you have the PS button assigned to rumble. Does it crash if you assign rumble to a different button?

PloXyZeRO

Post by PloXyZeRO »

SGTCableDog wrote:I see you have the PS button assigned to rumble. Does it crash if you assign rumble to a different button?

Yes, it crashes with all buttons :cry:

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Have you tried another set of drivers? The rumble set of code in the drivers could be causing the fault.

PloXyZeRO

Post by PloXyZeRO »

mnl1121 wrote:Have you tried another set of drivers? The rumble set of code in the drivers could be causing the fault.
I couldn't find any other drivers with rumble. This driver works fine, except when it comes to the rumbling :(

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

If you go to the Windows Game Controllers Control Panel and select your controller can you test the rumble? Or do you have a game or emulator that has a rumble option.
If you can get the controller to rumble in something other than Xpadder then it may be an Xpadder bug.

PloXyZeRO

Post by PloXyZeRO »

Jonathan wrote:If you go to the Windows Game Controllers Control Panel and select your controller can you test the rumble? Or do you have a game or emulator that has a rumble option.
If you can get the controller to rumble in something other than Xpadder then it may be an Xpadder bug.
I can't get it to rumble in the control panel, nor do I have a game or emulator that has a rumble option. I can't get it to rumble at all...

Return to “Other questions”