Does what it says. Great program for users want play mouse games with a contoller

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
ridgerich79

Does what it says. Great program for users want play mouse games with a contoller

Post by ridgerich79 »

Just bought this app yesterday and I must say I'm very impressed. I have a custom gaming/media PC hooked up to my HDTV in my living room so playing games with a mouse and keyboard is not great for me. I was really hesitant to buy this app b/c I wasn't sure it worked as advertised. After reading here on the forums and other sites this is hands down the best app to use a controller for games that is mouse/keyboard only. I tried it out with the Namco System 22 emulator to play the arcade ver of Rave Racer and Ridge Racer 2. I used this app and it plays like I'm playing Ridge Racer 6 for 360. It was really easy to create a profile after reading some how to's here on the forums. Now I can buy the PC ver of Mass Effect 2 knowing I can use my wireless 360 controller with no issues. Wish I know about this app to before I bought Boraderlands for 360, would have bought the PC ver. Great app, awesome support from the forums and the creator. Would have happily paid more for this app. It does what it says and is totally customizable. Must buy if you have gaming/media PC hooked up to HDTV like I have.

YoJembo
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Does what it says. Great program for users want play mouse games with a contoller

Post by YoJembo »

Gaming on a great big HDTV in 1080p rulez!

Return to “User Reviews”