Great Program

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
RobbinxDehood

Great Program

Post by RobbinxDehood »

I highly recommend buying this program as a supplement for those games that are not compatible with a controller. I would really recommend buying an Xbox 360 controller with the play and charge kit and the wireless adapter for windows. A lot of games are compatible with the Xbox 360 controller on the pc already and those that aren't can be made to be so with this awesome program. It lets you emulate keyboard and mouse input with a controller. Now this actually has more than just gaming applications because of the ability to make multiple profiles that are easily switchable. This can be used as a control for playing music, movies, games or whatever your imagination can come up with. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard but, try finding a good place to put that when you are in bed. I can keep the wireless control in my bed and use it to start playing games, music and movies with one small controller without having to get up. Just switch profiles that are personally designed by you for any specific thing you need from the comfort of your bed. It is a one time fee for lifetime access to the program and all of the future updates and manifestations of it. Plus you get access to a huge community of people who already have profiles ready for you to use. Forums are there to help you find those answers you need. This program is a wonderful solution to the pc users want for console accessability. There is nothing like using a keyboard and mouse for those latenight WOW sessions but, when you just want to sit back and relax with a controller while you play a game, this program has no equal that I know of yet.

txon_rulez

Re: Great Program

Post by txon_rulez »

:lol:

Return to “User Reviews”