Bless You Jonathan Firth

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
rprocyon

Bless You Jonathan Firth

Post by rprocyon »

This thread post is not about a superiority issue of console over pc. We all know which has more power if tricked up, it's about being able to play games comfortably in the armchair leaning back enjoying a game.
Now I spent ALOT of money, upon purchasing my Alienware Auroura R4 desktop, on the CEs of Diablo3 and Guild Wars2. I was shocked and dismayed that these games had no default settings for controller use for THOSE WHOM CHOOSE THIS MODE of playing. Upon emailing the support of the respective companies about this, I was told it was cheating to use a controller by the former, and that it could be construed as cheating by the latter.
Now I'm sorry but I cannot comfortably for myself play games with my head scrunched up to a screen, desklike armed with a keyboard like it's a piano, nor can I comfortably place a wad of plastic EIGHT TIMES the area of a controller in my lap when in my armchair to try and use this as a viable game directive input device for game's use. I despaired. I tried pinnacle, but couldn't use it even if their so-called trial did not end within days of first use. Nor was I going to rip Jonathan off by illegally dl'ing his software from a torrent site. So I finally dl'ed xpadder and after a few days trial and error got GW2 playing. My primary concern with keyboards is ease of movement in-game.
I'd like to thank Jonathan for writing us this program and for making it available for us. The NZ$13.50 was well worth avoiding the stress of having to constantly give up playing games with keyboards on PC.
THANK YOU :)

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Bless You Jonathan Firth

Post by Terra Branford »

Just wait until you get into using "Hold Times" and "Distance Zones"... and "Sets". You'll find your mind blown with just how amazing Xpadder really is.

Return to “User Reviews”