Xpadder is Awesome...!!!

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
helltrager

Xpadder is Awesome...!!!

Post by helltrager »

I just downloaded Xpadder for the first time in ages. I have a Cideko Conqueror and I hate the fact that I haven't been able to use it because it has a keyboard and mouse built in. I'd like it to become my main navigation input. I have a 10 foot setup, so I need a keyboard/mouse/controller to make the experience as hassle free as possible. I use the Cideko Air Keyboard currently and have done for about 4 years. It's the best, and it seems magical, because unlike the Nintendo Wii, it doesn't have a receiver bar that has to sit in front of the TV. I have no idea how it does it, but the mouse moves around with perfect precision.
The only problem I've ever had with Xpadder is getting it to work once the game changes to full screen. Not even mapping the controller with keyboard keys helps. It's like it need a file inside the game director for it to work.

I especially love the pre-made profiles and the controller skins, thanks to all the great people on the forum. So I guess I'll get to work and start configuring to get my controllers working on Steam. You wouldn't think it would be so hard. I haven't got it working so far, in 6 years. I have used it well with self installed games often and it's great. Just not steam. I may need to turn off the overlay thing.

Maybe this time.

Thanx to the Xpadder team for a great product.

Helltrager.

Return to “User Reviews”