Such a nice change of pace to actually get more than you payed for.

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
wraithuv

Such a nice change of pace to actually get more than you payed for.

Post by wraithuv »

I've been using Xpadder for about two years now. As I do a lot of legacy gaming on newer systems, it was extremely useful the minute I bought it, and I was pretty blown away by its simplicity combined with its versatility and wealth of features.

Now, two years later, it's even more valuable to me than ever. I'd been sticking to 32 bit systems until a few weeks ago, but since it was time to build a new gaming rig, I figured it was also time to move up to the 64 bit OS to take advantage of the larger addressable memory space. Of course, that also meant that my legacy games were more angry than ever, so getting them to work at all was a chore, and to work entirely properly.. well, let's just say that once again, it's not unusual to be Xpadder to the rescue!

Thank you so much, Jonathan, and to anyone who's reading this and contemplating a purchase, I can only say it's definitely $10 I never regretted spending, and in fact I wish I had found it years before I did.

-Dave

itzxjosh

Re: Such a nice change of pace to actually get more than you payed for.

Post by itzxjosh »

I agree, very nice is an understatement in fact, I used the free versions for a long time, but it's one of the few times I thought someone deserved a donation for time and work on the product made. Plus I have a job now so.... lmao

Return to “User Reviews”