Recommendation for Xpadder

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
mluciano888

Recommendation for Xpadder

Post by mluciano888 »

I have used the Xpadder software for a few months now and I must admit that it is surely one of a kind. The cost is very low but the amount in enjoyment which is the important part is extremely high. I can say I have had absolutely no problems as of yet with it. There is only one thing I would like to mention that is a problem, the software is perfect however I would have to say the website is not. It was not that easy to navigate the website and I have to be honest, when I found out about this software and first saw the website I had thought this was some website that was filled with viruses so I closed out the page. I am lucky to have taken a risk and have witnessed such an amazing product. In addition I would like to mention that the profile management is not very good at all. Especially trying to change my profile avatar is very troublesome. I have to give a link to a picture instead of being able to upload a photo. Even with giving a link to a photo it still has trouble trying to obtain the photo and state that there is a problem with the url. Well not really there is just a problem with the websites ability to take photos from url's. I just recommend to the creator of the software and website to improve the layout of the site to look more professional and also easier to navigate and use. Aside from that everything else is good!

Return to “User Reviews”