AutoProfile keeps disabling itself

WeeFlats

AutoProfile keeps disabling itself

Post by WeeFlats »

Ever since I started using the <Default> & <Ignore Default> settings, the "Activated" tickbox on the Autoprofile settings page keeps turning itself off randomly.

I've never had this problem before a few days ago.

I used to force Explorer & Steam and things like that to load an empty profile, but I read that using the <Default> & <Ignore Default> settings would be more sensible, and when it does actually work it's great, but when it constantly turns off the Autoprofile tickbox it makes it more problematic than ever.

I updated to the latest version in case it was anything to do with that but it's still happening.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I know I could make the settings file read only but then every time I add a new game's Autoprofile setting i'd have to change it back and forth every time.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: AutoProfile keeps disabling itself

Post by Primal Fear »

When the default profile entry is active, the AutoProfile feature turn off when you manually load a profile. To turn it back on you can simply load the default profile instead of having to go over the options.

WeeFlats

Re: AutoProfile keeps disabling itself

Post by WeeFlats »

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of the default profile setting then?

All I want is to set the default as an empty profile and have any games that require a profile get detected by Autoprofile.

Sorry if I'm not understanding properly.

Return to “Xpadder keeps installing/forgetting settings”