Toggles and sets

Novaseta

Toggles and sets

Post by Novaseta »

Was wondering if there was a way to keep a toggle valid while switching sets. for example in World of Warcraft there is no key binding for camera movement, so I set right joystick for mouse and then use start button to toggle right click so right joystick moves the camera... however when I switch sets it resets the toggle to off and interupts the right click. I am basically looking for a global toggle as opposed to just a toggle for that set. any ideas?

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Toggles and sets

Post by Jonathan »

The profile-wide toggle system does not exist but it is on the list for the future.

wcumberl

Post by wcumberl »

Any update on the profile-wide toggle system? I use only two sets (1 and 2), and I have a toggle which is supposed to hold down the Ctrl key until pressed again. But when I switch to set 2 using R2, it stops "holding" ctrl.

david_lucas

Post by david_lucas »

Is there any other way to achieve a persistent toggle between sets? I'm trying to use the right controller stick button (pressing the stick in) to toggle the Right Mouse button on and off (to switch between mouse cursor mode and camera/mouse-look mode essentially). But every time I switch to the second set it turns the toggle off.

Darkitow

Post by Darkitow »

david_lucas wrote:Is there any other way to achieve a persistent toggle between sets?
I'm not sure if this would work or how to set it exactly, but instead of adding a toggle, can't you simply add the right mouse button press to the joystick (to all directions) so you automatically press the button when moving?

Return to “Sets”