one button to switch through 3 different sets?

Plinius

one button to switch through 3 different sets?

Post by Plinius »

hi all :)

i would like to configure my 360 controller to play lord of the rings online with it...and for that i would like to have different sets, that can be toggled via one button

the idea is following: i have 3 button sets for 3 different situations (e.g exploring, combat, support/buffing)
and i would like to use one of the shoulder buttons to toggle the sets (with toggle, i mean that the set is switched...so that i do not to keep pressing the shoulder button - hope toggle is the correct term for this ;) )

have i understood it right, that i can assign the shoulder button with a "two way toggle" in means of "press once, set two, press twice, set one again"?
and is it possible to assign one button for 3 sets? so starting with set 1 active - press once -> set 2 -> press twice -> set 3 -> press third time -> set one again

or is there any other way to get a similar effect?

many thanks in advance and sorry if my english might be misleading or difficult to understand (i'm austrian, if that counts for an excuse ;) )
cheers=)

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: one button to switch through 3 different sets?

Post by SGTCableDog »

You can do this with one way set selection. Right click the shoulder button and choose : "Set selector>Selects set two>One way". Then go to set two and repeat using set three. In set three repeat using set one.

Plinius

Post by Plinius »

oh my god, that's so easy that i should have come up with that idea myself xD

many thanks, sometimes you don't see the most obvious things ;)

and is it somehow possible, if the right trigger is assigned as right mouse button, that pressing it slightly is a click and pushing it down is a toggle?

cheers=)

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

That would require toggle to be an advanced assignment slot which currently isn't possible.

Return to “Sets”