[feature request]set selectors and turbo in key assignments

pier4r

[feature request]set selectors and turbo in key assignments

Post by pier4r »

A feature request (with search i didn't find anything): actually set selectors and turbo can be set once on a button. That is: a button is mapped with turbo of 0.15s and/or with a set selector.

But if i want different turbo modes? For example, on a trigger. If i move the trigger between 1% and 40% i want a turbo mode (slow), between 41% and 75% another tubo mode (normal), and more than 75% another one turbo mode (fast).

The same for set selector. Esample 3 cycles: i push the button and i select the set 2; push again and i select the set 3; etc... Not only a two-way/one-way/while held modes (that, anyway, are wonderful).

So why not do xpadder include these options as "keys" in key assigment? It can be more powerful!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: [feature request]set selectors and turbo in key assignments

Post by Primal Fear »

pier4r wrote: But if i want different turbo modes? For example, on a trigger. If i move the trigger between 1% and 40% i want a turbo mode (slow), between 41% and 75% another tubo mode (normal), and more than 75% another one turbo mode (fast).

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.31
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=A,DISTANCE ZONE 40%,A,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,A,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 40%,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,B,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 40%,C,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,C,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 40%,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,D
Set1TriggerLeftTurbo=1
It's important that you use the same Distance Zones in every Cycle and that the pauses are at least 0.01s long (so not 0.00s) but not longer than the turbo delay.
pier4r wrote:The same for set selector. Esample 3 cycles: i push the button and i select the set 2; push again and i select the set 3; etc... Not only a two-way/one-way/while held modes (that, anyway, are wonderful).
How about one-way set selectors in every set.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Set1Button1SetSelect=1
Set2Button1SetSelect=2
Set3Button1SetSelect=3
Set4Button1SetSelect=0

pier4r

Post by pier4r »

Nice solutions, i'll try them! Thanks!

PS: about one-way set selector, i was confused on its functionality, thanks again!

pier4r

Post by pier4r »

Update request (so i was not completely confused then):

if i set a one-way selector from set1 to set2 on button A, then i set one way selectors either from set2 to set1 and from set3 to set1 on the same button A; i can't use the same button from set2 and set3, unless from one set i use a selector of the tipe "while-held". Why?

These are different set, i should be able to change from one set to another even if, on different sets, i use the same button.

Return to “Sets”