How to make a Set Stick in Xpadder

aolish

How to make a Set Stick in Xpadder

Post by aolish »

I'm having a problem with having Xpadder stick to "Set 2". I'm trying to make another controller layout for another game by placing the button layout on Set 2 in Xpadder. However after I finish and close xpadder and start the game the app defaults back to Set 1. Is there anyway to make it to stick to Set 2? Thanks for any info :)

rockeumel

Re: How to make a Set Stick in Xpadder

Post by rockeumel »

The best way is to use one profil per game.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Yes exactly you didn't understand meaning of the sets, they are for changing the assignments while playing the game with a button press. To create a new profile for another game, open the profile menu by clicking on the small button in the middle (with the icon that looks like sheet with text on it) and click on new. You also use the menu to load your profiles.

danavb

Post by danavb »

Primal Fear, do you have a link for control image data base?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

While being in the Xpadder forum you should always see a blue bar on top of the site. Clicking on the icon that looks like a Xbox360pad leads you to the GameControllerDataBase.
There is also a link in the Step by Step instructions for creating a controller layout.

aolish

Post by aolish »

wow, didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. Thanks so much for that info! :)

Return to “Sets”