How to stop accidentally changing to an unwanted set...

mitche22

How to stop accidentally changing to an unwanted set...

Post by mitche22 »

I'm hoping there is a solution to a problem that I have noticed. I use all 8 sets for my xbox 360 controller, and I only access those sets while the particular set button is held. A problem occurs when I have a command that combines two buttons and both are used to change to a different set (from set 1). Specifically, if I start out in set 1 (which I always do and want to do) and hold a button that accesses, for example, set 2 commands, and then combine that hold with a second button that would (from set 1) access set 3 commands, and then I accidentally release the set 2 button before the set 3 button, I will not return to set 1 when I am finished, but will rather be stuck in set 3. This is an annoying problem, and I'm hoping that there is a solution that will make it so I always return to set 1 even if I release the two buttons in the incorrect order. If not, there should definitely be an update to have the option to always return to set 1 when other sets are temporarily accessed and then released in the order I described. Thanks for your help!

Return to “Sets”