trigger distance zones for set selector

wham

trigger distance zones for set selector

Post by wham »

I'm using xpadder to control my mouse on windows. To be able to both move the mouse quickly and slowly for precise clicks i have two sets, one with the mouse moving faster, one slow. I toggle between these by holding the left trigger button. Ideally I would like to set up 3 or 4 different sets that i could switch between depending on how far i press the trigger. Is this possible and how would i do it if so?

Thanks for the help. I apologize if this has already been answered, but the only relevant thread i found while searching was from 2010 didn't have any answers.

rockeumel

Re: trigger distance zones for set selector

Post by rockeumel »

At the Moment it exist no way to do that.
You can't switch sets on different distances, sorry.

It exist an older discussion thread about that, somewhere in this forum.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

How about this?

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Name=Distance Zone Set Selectors
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,PAUSE 10m00.00s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 30%
Set1TriggerLeftTurbo=1
Set1TriggerLeftTurboRate=2
Set1TriggerLeftSetSelect=1
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,PAUSE 10m00.00s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 30%
Set2TriggerLeftTurbo=1
Set2TriggerLeftTurboRate=2
Set2TriggerLeftSetSelect=2
Set3TriggerLeftSlots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,PAUSE 10m00.00s,DISTANCE ZONE 30%
Set3TriggerLeftTurbo=1
Set3TriggerLeftTurboRate=2
Set3TriggerLeftSetSelect=3
Set4TriggerLeftSlots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 35%,DISTANCE ZONE 30%,PAUSE 10m00.00s
Set4TriggerLeftTurbo=1
Set4TriggerLeftTurboRate=2
Set4TriggerLeftSetSelect=0
Only problem is, if you completely release the trigger this doesn't mean you always end up in the slowest set. You basically have to release the trigger abruptly after pressing it fully.
Edit: I have modified the profile. You will now end up in Set1 when releasing the trigger, you just have to release it carefully.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have added "Distance dependent while held set switching" with more details to the Set Selector Tricks.

Return to “Sets”