Two assignments (Tap - Button and Switch set at once; Hold - button)

Robotukas

Two assignments (Tap - Button and Switch set at once; Hold - button)

Post by Robotukas »

I have situation like when I press button so its open Map and also switch set. For know I have problem: When I press button so it goes to Setector Map, when I have again to press button to open map. So I need twice time press to Get into map mode. Is any chance to do by pressing one time. When You pressed button to in one time so it open Map and Switch set. And if I hold button so it opens journal,

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Two assignments (Tap - Button and Switch set at once; Hold - button)

Post by Primal Fear »

This should work:

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1Button7Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,PAUSE 10m00.00s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,J,HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=1
Set2Button7Toggle=1
Set2Button7SetSelect=0
I assumed that M opens the map and J the journal.

Robotukas

Post by Robotukas »

Primal Fear wrote:This should work:

DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1Button7Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,PAUSE 10m00.00s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,J,HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=1
Set2Button7Toggle=1
Set2Button7SetSelect=0
I assumed that M opens the map and J the journal.
M - Map, J - Journal.

Its wotking from first time like it open map and also switch set. but I f you want to open second time so it switch to set. So only works every second time. It looks like Xppader understand like cycle.

Pressing sequence:
1. It open map and switch to set 5 .
2. It close map and switch to set 1
3. It only switch profile to set 5
4. Switch to set 1
5. It open map and switch to set 5
6. It close map and switch to set 1
7. It switch to set 5
8. it switch to set 1

9. .... and so on

I tried to show how it works for better to understand.

Also I want to say thank for helping.

Robotukas

Post by Robotukas »

Set1Button7Name=Map / Journal
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=4
Set5Button7Name=Exit
Set5Button7Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,PAUSE 10m00.00s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,J,HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set5Button7Toggle=1
Set5Button7SetSelect=0

That way is working. But I think I found a bug.
My Map Mode is set 5 on graphic interface. When I assign button to set 5 from graphic interface, so it set on set 5 and is shows on set 5. But when you look to text file so it shows on set4 (Set1Button7SetSelect=4). If try to make set 5 on text file, it doesn't work, looks like set 5 doesn't have button assignment.. So I think what here I found a bug. Set 4 is System Menu mode. And have different button assignment.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Of course you need to make sure that you have a way back to Set1 that also closes the map. My profile was just to show you the assignment (also you didn't mention that you also want to close the map :P).
Robotukas wrote:But I think I found a bug.
My Map Mode is set 5 on graphic interface. When I assign button to set 5 from graphic interface, so it set on set 5 and is shows on set 5. But when you look to text file so it shows on set4 (Set1Button7SetSelect=4). If try to make set 5 on text file, it doesn't work, looks like set 5 doesn't have button assignment.. So I think what here I found a bug. Set 4 is System Menu mode. And have different button assignment.
That's not really a bug, but allegedly a bit confusing. The sets are named 1-8, but the values for the set selectors in the profile are saved as 0-7. I'm not sure if it has to be that way, but this is basically something technical. Computer language actually consists only of ones and zeros, while 1 means on and zero off. In config files values are usually saved that way although there is usually a programming languages between the program and the pc itself which translates everything in zeros and ones. So if there is more than just an on and an off value it may be actually a totally different principle but it's quite usual to start with a zero.

Robotukas

Post by Robotukas »

Primal Fear wrote:Of course you need to make sure that you have a way back to Set1 that also closes the map. My profile was just to show you the assignment (also you didn't mention that you also want to close the map
I think I done some mistakes. Can help to correct way to write assignment. What I prefer:

1. When you press button - It's open Map and set to set5 (or if hold button it's open Journal)
2. When you press button - It's close Map and set to Set1

How to write in correctly? Thank for advice and help

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

You have to remove 10m pause from the assignment in the map set (sorry, I didn't notice that it is still there), otherwise it will hold Xpadder there when you held the button to go from the map directly to the journal.
If you just want to be able to close the map from the map set, then you just have to assign M to the button in the map set.
If you want to be able to go from the map directly to the journal, you just need to remove the pause.
if it's actually not possible to open the journal while the map is open or if the map stays open when opening it while the map is open, you need to make a Sequence in the map set that closes the map, then opens the Journal and then switches the set.
All possibilities below.

DataType=Profile
Version=2013.06.07
Name=Map to main only
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=1
Set2Button7Slots=M
Set2Button7Toggle=1
Set2Button7SetSelect=0

DataType=Profile
Version=2013.06.07
Name=Map to Journal without closing map
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=1
Set2Button7Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,J,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,M,HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set2Button7Toggle=1
Set2Button7SetSelect=0

DataType=Profile
Version=2013.06.07
Name=Map to Journal with closing the map
Set1Button7Toggle=1
Set1Button7SetSelect=1
Set2Button7Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,TAP TIME 0.02s,M,PAUSE 0.01s,J,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,M,HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set2Button7Toggle=1
Set2Button7SetSelect=0

Return to “Sets”