Distance zones and set selecting

Faken

Distance zones and set selecting

Post by Faken »

Hello,

I just got the most recent beta and I'm trying to get the distance selector to work with an analog trigger. I don't quite understand the syntax of it, can you please explain to me exactly how it works? Are the distance panels sort of like brackets that enclose everything in between two distance panels as the zone in which what ever is inside activates?

Also, i want to combine a set selector with a distance panel, i want to make it such that if i press the trigger up to half way, the trigger behaves as a regular button, but if i pull it further it changes to a different button and switches the set. Is this possible and if so, how?

Lastly, is it possible to set different turbo settings with different distance zones? If so, please tell me how.

Thanks for your help,

-Faken

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Distance zones and set selecting

Post by SGTCableDog »

Faken wrote:Hello,

I just got the most recent beta and I'm trying to get the distance selector to work with an analog trigger. I don't quite understand the syntax of it, can you please explain to me exactly how it works? Are the distance panels sort of like brackets that enclose everything in between two distance panels as the zone in which what ever is inside activates?
I believe this is how it is supposed to work.
Also, i want to combine a set selector with a distance panel, i want to make it such that if i press the trigger up to half way, the trigger behaves as a regular button, but if i pull it further it changes to a different button and switches the set. Is this possible and if so, how?
Not yet possible but I have made a suggestion to make everything an assignable slot so possible in the future.
Lastly, is it possible to set different turbo settings with different distance zones? If so, please tell me how.
Not possible until we have the above.
Thanks for your help,

-Faken
You're welcome.

Return to “Sets”