Official Sony DualShock 4 for PlayStation 4

If your controller has O, X, Triangle and Square buttons then look here
pedrovay2003

Official Sony DualShock 4 for PlayStation 4

Post by pedrovay2003 »

I was being told that the database is in read-only mode, so I thought I'd just upload my image here.

The DualShock 4 is, without equal, the best traditional-style controller I've ever used, and it's my main PC controller now. I hope someone can use this!

Last edited by pedrovay2003 on 25 May 2014, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

acdc_forever77

Re: DualShock 4 Controller Image

Post by acdc_forever77 »

Thanks man! Very useful :D

thelostprophet

Re: DualShock 4 Controller Image

Post by thelostprophet »

Awesome thanks! Any chance anyone knows how to get xpadder to recognize the DS4 controller? I know it works on my pc because it is in my device manager and all the buttons work, but when I go to set it up in xpadder nothing works. I appreciate any help!

eyencee

Re: PlayStation4 - Official Sony DualShock 4

Post by eyencee »

Last edited by Primal Fear on 07 Jan 2014, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added image tag

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Official Sony DualShock 4 for PlayStation 4

Post by Primal Fear »

Black, Red and Blue
Important Notice
Tinypic has been shutting down, so all my controller images are not accessible from there anymore. But no worry, everything is backed up. I don't know any today still free image hosting site allowing direct links (and if there is one we don't know for how long it will still be free to use) and also I don't feel like uploading and replacing the link for every single controller image I ever made (putting this text in every thread is already quite a lot work too).

So I have simply uploaded my whole collection to Google Drive accessible under the link below.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

A nice online backup and much more conveniently to handle for me, but unfortunately you won't be able to simply use the Xpadder typical Copy&Paste method anymore.
How to download: Show
You need to open the link, again search for the controller you are interested in and then click the download icon that will appear in the upper left corner of the image when you hover on it with the mouse cursor. Left clicking it will show you the whole image, then the download icon will be in the upper right of the screen.
Then simply open the image (with any kind of image viewer or editor, simply double click should work fine) and from there the typical Copy&Paste way will work.
Some of the images are .bpm files, these can alternatively be opened directly with Xpadder.
Last edited by Primal Fear on 11 Sep 2019, 14:54, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Tinypic shutdown

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Oke_Doke »

The DS4 is one sexy device. Looks like it's worth picking up one for PC despite not yet owning a PS4.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I thinking about that too, either a WiiU Pro Controller (and a Mayflash adapter) or a DS4. If there wouldn't be that useless and disruptive light and the short battery life of the DS4 the decision would already be clear.

eyencee

Post by eyencee »

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper so far the guys have gotten almost full functionality rumble, light bar dimming and battery power notification you can set what ever color to change to another color as the battery drains, I use a real dim green to red and my battery lasts 7-10 hour with the light on 12 -16 with it off also they got the touch pad working and my favorite feature it works with xpadder and xpadder will pick it up as an x360 controller just incase that was the only reason you were on the fence about getting one its absolutely worth it

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I know about this driver and I'm actually already using it's equivalent for the DS3. But in every way thanks for the information about the battery lifetime and the features about the light bar (I only knew that it could be disabled). The battery life of 7 hours minimum should really be enough, as the controller would be always wired to the USB-Hub except when I'm directly using it as main input device (so not just as a replacement button box or not at all). I anyways don't think i will ever have the energy again to possibly play a game for more than seven hours a day :lol:.

ExistentialEgg

Post by ExistentialEgg »

A minimal design for the Dualshock 4.

SebastianBledsoe

Post by SebastianBledsoe »

ExistentialEgg wrote:Image
A minimal design for the Dualshock 4.
Niiiccceee. I will use this. it looks great

barleypoper

Post by barleypoper »

I got tired of wasting ink every time I printed a copy of my controller layout so I created a printer / ink freindly DS4 image.

I want to give credit to "pedrovay2003" as I modified his original image to convert the solid black to outlined areas.

SuperGeri70

Post by SuperGeri70 »

:)
PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-1

PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-2

PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-3

PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-4

PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-5

PS4-Controller-flash-Artwork-6

These "Xpadder-Controller-images" look best when you set the Controller-Transparency in the Xpadder Design settings to about 30% to 60%!
:idea:
:shifty:

Steffe29

Post by Steffe29 »

Hi folks!

I can't use this... When I rightclick on the image it doesn't show a "copy" option. It just give me the option to save the picture, download it to my hard drive or copy the link to the picture.

None of these work on xpadder when I click "paste"

Is it because I use google chrome? I have removed edge from my start meny and now I can't get edge to work again even if I click on the exe file in my file manager and it doesn't help if I add it to my start meny again. Nothing happens when I click on edge even if I try to run it as a administrator

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Steffe29 wrote:Hi folks!

I can't use this... When I rightclick on the image it doesn't show a "copy" option. It just give me the option to save the picture, download it to my hard drive or copy the link to the picture.

Is it because I use google chrome? I have removed edge from my start meny and now I can't get edge to work again even if I click on the exe file in my file manager and it doesn't help if I add it to my start meny again. Nothing happens when I click on edge even if I try to run it as a administrator
Just open the downloaded image with the Photos app, press CTRL+C, and then paste into Xpadder.

Steffe29

Post by Steffe29 »

Mobeeuz wrote:
Steffe29 wrote:Hi folks!

Just open the downloaded image with the Photos app, press CTRL+C, and then paste into Xpadder.
Thanks for the quick reply but it doesn't work.
When I click paste in xpadder it just says:
Clipboard does not contain text data
Copy only the text needed and paste again.

How do I fix this?

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Steffe29 wrote:Thanks for the quick reply but it doesn't work.
When I click paste in xpadder it just says:
Clipboard does not contain text data
Copy only the text needed and paste again.

How do I fix this?
You are pasting in the wrong place.

Go to Settings Here

Make sure Image is selected in the left hand list (right above Sticks)
Click the Paste button on the right of Triggers, under the Download button.

lyndell272002

Post by lyndell272002 »

i just bout the ps4 scuf like moded controler do you have the image its the one that has the x, o,triangle and squre on the bottom. please can you help me

Return to “PlayStation”