Razer Sabertooth

If your controller has a silver button with a green X then look here
Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Razer Sabertooth

Post by Primal Fear »

Important Notice
Tinypic has been shutting down, so all my controller images are not accessible from there anymore. But no worry, everything is backed up. I don't know any today still free image hosting site allowing direct links (and if there is one we don't know for how long it will still be free to use) and also I don't feel like uploading and replacing the link for every single controller image I ever made (putting this text in every thread is already quite a lot work too).

So I have simply uploaded my whole collection to Google Drive accessible under the link below.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

A nice online backup and much more conveniently to handle for me, but unfortunately you won't be able to simply use the Xpadder typical Copy&Paste method anymore.
How to download: Show
You need to open the link, again search for the controller you are interested in and then click the download icon that will appear in the upper left corner of the image when you hover on it with the mouse cursor. Left clicking it will show you the whole image, then the download icon will be in the upper right of the screen.
Then simply open the image (with any kind of image viewer or editor, simply double click should work fine) and from there the typical Copy&Paste way will work.
Some of the images are .bpm files, these can alternatively be open directly with Xpadder.
Here is also an alternative by greatwroth
Last edited by Primal Fear on 11 Sep 2019, 13:55, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Tinypic shutdown

cronneberg

Re: Razer Sabertooth

Post by cronneberg »

Is it possible to get an image with the 6 extra buttons?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

That would everything a lot smaller and you anyways cannot directly assign these extra buttons in Xpadder. But technically I could make one, yes. Do you still want such a image?

cronneberg

Post by cronneberg »

I guess it is pointless if it is impossible to map the extra buttons to a keyboard char. Thanks anyway.

weber-95

Post by weber-95 »

There's no image ;-;

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

None of my images on Images Shack is available anymore. "All of your already uploaded images are save", funny people :x .
I have just uploaded all of my controller images to tinypic, I'm going to update the links as soon as possible.

Edit: fixed

greatwroth

Post by greatwroth »

I hope you don't mind but I thought I would post an alternative. Personally I prefer the front controls to be centered and to have a straight view of the triggers, here's just for anyone looking for something like that.

I actually started working on this with the rocker switches included, it was the first thing I did after making sure it actually powered on :lol: until I realized they are only internally programmable. (not even useable for direct input, an oversight IMO) This also explains why the main controller isn't quite as big as it could have been, but it works and looks nice so i never changed it.

Also the reason I'm not just using your image is because I made this before the controller database change but the upload function was broken by the time I thought to add it.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Your image will not correctly work that way. You have probably uploaded it directly as .bmp, and tinypic converts this file type to .jpeg. Jpeg destroys the color information, so the magenta hasn't the correct tone anymore and isn't transparent in Xpadder.
You need to save your controller as .png before uploading it to Tinypic.
greatwroth wrote:Personally I prefer the front controls to be centered and to have a straight view of the triggers, here's just for anyone looking for something like that.
Unfortunately these "lazy employees" of Razer didn't make a screenshot of this fancy 3D model with a straight view on the triggers. :shifty:.
Yours are photos, right?

nazmi0203

Post by nazmi0203 »

I can't paste the image because it's in jpeg. How to make it bmp?

Cmachovinajr

Post by Cmachovinajr »

Boo, I bought the controller thinking I could have 6 more buttons to map. Now I have an over priced cool-looking xbox controller. :(

Celaya_Tom86

Post by Celaya_Tom86 »

Been trying to setup the layout of My Sabertooth but Xpadder refuses to read the sticks. I hit "Enable" and when it comes time to follow the instructs so Xpadder can detect my inputs it won't detect any joystick movement so I'll stuck on the very first prompt which asks you to move the left joystick to the left.

How to I fix this issue; I've already ran the Game Controller Calibration without problem and I've played several games without issues so it's Xpadder for sure. I've re downloaded the program 3 times and even tried older downloads all end with the same issues.

arcorian

Post by arcorian »

I want to buy the Razer Sabertooth because of the 6 extra buttons. In the near future its going to be a Xpadder version that support the Razer Sabertooth 6 extra buttons?

Return to “Xbox 360”