Logitech Gamepad F310

If your controller is USB but not for Xbox 360 or PlayStation then look here
Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Logitech Gamepad F310

Post by Jonathan »

Image by Mobeeuz

This controller is not designed for use with the Xbox 360 console.

harisberbic

Re: Logitech Gamepad F310 Alien:Isolation **SOLVED**

Post by harisberbic »

Hi Jonathan or whoever there :?:

I have bought generic PC USB gamepad branded as EAXUS and looks pretty much Logitech F310 clone, so I would appreciate a bit of your time to solve this issue about not finding support for that brand of gamepad. I tryed to cheat and to copy/paste image for Logitech F310 and this is what I get:

:oops: :oops: Copy a 512x256 image before pasting. :oops: :oops:

And some help would be ok to get asap, since I know that copying image allways works on my rig, thanks.
Last edited by harisberbic on 06 Dec 2014, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

harisberbic

Re: Logitech Gamepad F310

Post by harisberbic »

After hours spent on finding solution to get my generic usb gamepad work with Alien:Isolation, every attempt failed...I downloaded generic ''STICKY'' img so, that is solved, I assigned and saved almost all buttons to profile and run Xpadder with admin privlg....that also didnt work well.

Now I realized that there is WINDOWS 7 version of Xpadder( my machine runs Win 7 ) and I maybe downloaded different version from Softonic site...

Any help concernig Alien Isolation and Xpadder is verry wellcomed :shifty:

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

First, get the official latest download from the forums. Next, run xpadder as administrator, once it's loaded and your Alien Isolation profile is active and ready, unplug your gamepad. Open the game and get into a new or saved game, plug your gamepad back in now that the game is running. Does it work now?

harisberbic

Re: Logitech Gamepad F310 Alien:Isolation **SOLVED**

Post by harisberbic »

:rightthumbup: :rightthumbup: :rightthumbup: :D :D :D THANX FOR GREAT HELP!!!! :D :D :D :D it works now!!! Is this method ( 1st unplug gamepad/run game/plug in gamepad ) for all games or just for A:I ?

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

The problem lies in the game detecting your gamepad and trying to use it, this causes the game to try native support and throwing xpadder into the deal just creates problems. By not having your gamepad plugged in, the game disables native support and xpadder works as intended.

Some games allow you to disable gamepad support or at least select Keyboard/Mouse instead but some games enable the gamepad whenever it's available. Xpadder needs KB/M selected or gamepad disabled whenever you want to use it as it emulates KB/M for usage.

Keep this in mind for future gaming... :leftthumbup:

camosammy

Post by camosammy »

it needs to be bigger

512x256 image

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Sorry guys, didn't know it was broken...

Return to “PC”