Nintendo Wii Remote

If your controller is not for Xbox 360, PlayStation or PC then look here
Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Nintendo Wii Remote

Post by Primal Fear »

Important Notice
Tinypic has been shutting down, so all my controller images are not accessible from there anymore. But no worry, everything is backed up. I don't know any today still free image hosting site allowing direct links (and if there is one we don't know for how long it will still be free to use) and also I don't feel like uploading and replacing the link for every single controller image I ever made (putting this text in every thread is already quite a lot work too).

So I have simply uploaded my whole collection to Google Drive accessible under the link below.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Note that this image specifically has been made by the user derviantART, so will find it in the the folder "made by others", you'll find on the very top.

A nice online backup and much more conveniently to handle for me, but unfortunately you won't be able to simply use the Xpadder typical Copy&Paste method anymore.
How to download: Show
You need to open the link, again search for the controller you are interested in and then click the download icon that will appear in the upper left corner of the image when you hover on it with the mouse cursor. Left clicking it will show you the whole image, then the download icon will be in the upper right of the screen.
Then simply open the image (with any kind of image viewer or editor, simply double click should work fine) and from there the typical Copy&Paste way will work.
Some of the images are .bpm files, these can alternatively be open directly with Xpadder.
Last edited by Primal Fear on 11 Sep 2019, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tinypic shutdown

Return to “Console”