Website Translations 2013-04-05

Help to improve the translations
Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Website Translations 2013-04-05

Post by Jonathan »

The following lines need translating to update the Xpadder website. If you can provide a translation for one or more of these lines then please reply with the translation(s) - thank you.

Languages required:
german, spanish, portuguese, italian, french, russian, chineseSimple, chineseTraditional, polish and japanese

Lines requiring translation:
Text/Images: Show
Please select your language and country
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today
Thank you for buying Xpadder
Hi
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer
Problems downloading, installing or using?
Visit the Help forum
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder
Xpadder programmer
Disclaimer
You use this program at your own risk
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause
Legal
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013
License
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com
Download Error
Returned from PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)
Already paid and want to download again?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum
Redownload
Not bought Xpadder yet?
You need to go to the homepage
Buy

Sophie

Re: Website Translations 2013-04-05

Post by Sophie »

Hi Jonathan,
here's the german translation for your website:

Code: Select all

Please select your language and country= Bitte wähle deine Sprache und dein Land
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago=Ich bin der Erfinder, Designer und einziger Programmierer von Xpadder - ein Programm, dass ich vor 7 Jahren gestartet habe
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise=Über 3.000 Leute pro Tag besuchen diese Seite obwohl ich nicht für sie werbe
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation=Alle erfahren von Xpadder über Empfehlungen
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times=Xpadder wurde bisher weltweit über 2 Millionen Mal heruntergeladen
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today=Damit ist es eins der beliebtesten Gaming und Unterstützungstools, dies es heute gibt
Thank you for buying Xpadder=Danke, dass du XPadder gekauft hast
Hi=Hallo
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you=Deine Zahlung ist abgeschlossen und ein Beleg für den Kauf wurde dir per Email zugeschickt.
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours=Bitte beachte, dass dir diese Seite nur 24 Stunden zur Verfügung steht
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer=Stelle sicher, dass du Xpadder jetzt herunterlädst und auf deinem Computer sicherst.
Problems downloading, installing or using?=Probleme beim Herunterladen, Installieren oder Nutzen?
Visit the Help forum=Besuche das Hilfe Forum
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder=Ich hoffe, dir macht Xpadder Spaß
Xpadder programmer=Xpadder Programmierer
Disclaimer=Ausschlussklausel für Haftung
You use this program at your own risk=Du benutzt dieses Programm zu deinem eigenen Risiko
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault=Dieses Programm wurde während der Entwicklung komplett getestet aber es gibt keine Garantie, dass es fehlerfrei ist
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause=Der Urheber übernimmt keinerlei Haftung für mögliche Schäden, welche dieses Programm verursachen könnte
Legal=Rechtliches
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013=Xpadder Programm, Name, Logo, Controlleroberflächendesign und Webseite (xpadder.com) sind geschützte Markenzeichen und unterliegen dem Urheberschutz 2006-2013
License=Linzenz
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way=Dieses Programm ist gewerblich und darf nicht verkauft oder in irgendeiner Weise weitergegeben werden
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com=Dieses Programm ist nur direkt über xpadder.com verfügbar
Download Error=Fehler beim Herunterladen
Returned from PayPal?=Zurück von PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)=Bitte warte 10 Sekunden und aktualisiere die Seite in deinem Browser Über "Aktualisieren" oder F5 (du wirst nicht erneut zur Zahlung aufgefordert)
Already paid and want to download again?=Schon bezahlt und ein weiteres Mal herunterladen?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum=Wiederholtes Herunterladen ist nur über das Forum möglich
Redownload=Erneut herunterladen
Not bought Xpadder yet?=Xpadder noch nicht gekauft?
You need to go to the homepage=Du musst zur Startseite gehen
Buy=Kaufen

Cyber MSX

Post by Cyber MSX »

Translation to Portuguese (Brazilian)

Please select your language and country=Por favor, escolha seu idioma e país.
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago=Eu sou o criador, designer e o único programador do Xpadder - um programa que eu iniciei há 7 anos atrás.
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise=Mais de 3.000 pessoas visitam esta página todos os dias mesmo não possuindo propagandas.
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation=Todos já ouviram falar sobre o Xpadder via recomendação.
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times=Xpadder já foi baixado mais de 2 milhões de vezes ao redor do mundo.
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today=Isso faz dele uma das mais populares ferramentas de games e acessibilidade disponíveis hoje.
Thank you for buying Xpadder=Obrigado por comprar o Xpadder!
Hi=Olá!
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you=Seu pagamento foi completado e um comprovante da sua compra foi enviado pra você.
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours=Por favor note que esta página está disponível somente pra você por 24 horas.
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer=Tenha certeza em baixar o XPadder agora em um lugar seguro no seu computador.
Problems downloading, installing or using?=Problemas ao baixar, instalar ou usar?
Visit the Help forum=Visite o fórum de Ajuda.
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder=Eu espero que você aproveite usando o Xpadder.
Xpadder programmer=Programador do XPadder.
Disclaimer=Aviso Legal
You use this program at your own risk=Você usará este programa por sua conta e risco.
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault=Este programa foi totalmente testado durante seu desenvolvimento, mas não há garantias de que ele esteja livre de falhas.
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause=O Autor não se responsabilizará por qualquer dano de qualquer espécie que este programa poderá causar.
Legal=Legal
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013=O programa Xpadder, nome, logomarca, design da interfade do controle e site (xpadder.com) são marcas registradas e copyright 2006-2013
License=Licença
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way=Este programa é para uso comercial e não deve ser vendido ou compartilhado de qualquer maneira.  
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com=Este programa está somente disponível diretamente no site xpadder.com
Download Error=Erro de download
Returned from PayPal?=Voltar ao PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)=Por favor espere 10 segundos e clique no botão "Recarregar" do seu navegador ou pressione F5 (você não será questionado de novo).
Already paid and want to download again?=Já pagou e quer baixar de novo?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum=Repetir download está disponível somente no fórum.
Redownload=Baixar de novo.
Not bought Xpadder yet?=Ainda não comprou o XPadder?
You need to go to the homepage=Você precisa ir para a página do produto!
Buy=Comprar

Pollux

Post by Pollux »

Hi Jonathan!
Here it is:
Portuguese (Portugal) ---> Português (Portugal)

Please select your language and country=Por favor, seleccione o seu idioma e o seu país
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago=Eu sou o criador, designer e o único programador do Xpadder - um programa que eu comecei a desenvolver há 7 anos
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise=Mais de 3.000 pessoas visitam esta página todos os dias, apesar disso eu não recorro a publicidades
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation=Toda a gente que ouve falar do Xpadder é por recomendação
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times=O Xpadder já foi descarregado mais de 2 milhões de vezes em todo mundo
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today=Isto torna-o numa das ferramentas para videojogos e acessibilidades mais populares, disponível actualmente
Thank you for buying Xpadder=Obrigado por comprar o Xpadder
Hi=Olá
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you=Concluiu o seu pagamento e foi-lhe enviado um e-mail com o comprovativo da sua compra
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours=Por favor tenha em conta que esta página apenas lhe estará disponível durante as próximas 24 horas
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer=Certifique-se de que irá descarregar o Xpadder para um local seguro no seu computador
Problems downloading, installing or using?=Problemas a descarregar, instalar ou a utilizar?
Visit the Help forum=Visite o fórum de Ajuda
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder=Espero que se divirta com a utilização do Xpadder
Xpadder programmer=Programador do XPadder
Disclaimer=Aviso Legal
You use this program at your own risk=A utilização deste programa é da sua inteira responsabilidade
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault=Este programa foi totalmente testado durante seu desenvolvimento mas, não há garantias de que ele esteja isento de falhas
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause=O autor não assume responsabilidade por qualquer dano, de qualquer espécie, que este programa possa causar
Legal=Legal
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013=O programa Xpadder, nome, logotipo, design da interface do controlador e website (xpadder.com) são marcas registadas com direitos de autor 2006-2013
License=Licença
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way=Este programa é para uso comercial e não deve ser vendido ou distribuído de forma alguma 
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com=Este programa está apenas disponível directamente a partir do website xpadder.com
Download Error=Erro ao Descarregar
Returned from PayPal?=Voltou do PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)=Por favor espere 10 segundos e clique no botão "Actualizar" do seu navegador ou pressione F5 (não irá ser cobrado novamente)
Already paid and want to download again?=Já pagou e quer descarregar novamente?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum=Os descarregamentos repetidos apenas estão disponíveis no fórum
Redownload=Descarregar novamente
Not bought Xpadder yet?=Ainda não comprou o XPadder?
You need to go to the homepage=Necessita de ir à página inicial
Buy=Comprar
Cheers!

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

Thank you all for these translations

pier4r

Post by pier4r »

I'll finish it asap, now i'm lazy.

Seleziona la lingua e la tua nazione.
Io sono il solo creatore, designer e programmatore di Xpadder - un programma che ho iniziato 7 anni fa.
Oltre 3,000 persone visitano questa pagina ogni giorno anche se io non faccio pubblicità.
Chi viene a conoscenza di Xpadder lo fa tramite passaparola e raccomandazioni.
Xpadder è stato scaricato in tutto il mondo oltre 2 milioni di volte.
Questo fa di esso lo strumento di gioco e accessibilità più popolare ad oggi.
Grazie per aver comprato Xpadder.
Salve
Il tuo pagamento è stato completato e una ricevuta per il tuo acquisto è stata inviata alla tua email.
Per favore nota che questa pagina è disponibile per te per sole 24 ore.
Assicurati di scaricare Xpadder ora in un posto sicuro sul tuo computer.
Problems downloading, installing or using?
Visit the Help forum
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder
Xpadder programmer
Disclaimer
You use this program at your own risk
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause
Legal
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013
License
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com
Download Error
Returned from PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)
Already paid and want to download again?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum
Redownload
Not bought Xpadder yet?
You need to go to the homepage
Buy

Khodell

Post by Khodell »

Spanish (100% translated):

Spanish=Español
Download=Descargar
Help=Ayuda
Forum=Foro
What is Xpadder?=¿Qué es Xpadder?
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad=Xpadder simula el teclado y el ratón usando un mando
Technical details?=¿Detalles técnicos?
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8=Compatible con Windows XP, Vista, 7 y 8
Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows=Funciona tanto en versiones de 32 y 64 bits de Windows
Full keyboard and mouse emulation=Teclado completo y la emulación del ratón
Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)=Soporta hasta 16 mandos a la vezen el modo multijugador
Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options=Vibración y opciones avanzadas de ajuste
Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see=Crear y compartir cualquier diseño para cualquier controlador
Multiple profile management using sharable files=Gestión de perfiles múltiples utilizando archivos compartibles
Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks=Diseñado para mandos y joysticks
Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...=También admite volantes, alfombras de baile, baterías, guitarras...
For more information read the=Para más información leer la
full list of features=lista completa de características
What new functions does Xpadder let you do with your controller?=¿Qué nuevas funciones ofrece Xpadder para el mando?
Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support=Jugar en PC con juegos que no tienen soporte para mandos
Add gamepad support to emulated, internet browser and DOS games=Añade soporte para mandos en emuladores, navegadores de internet y juegos de MS/DOS
Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad=Jugar a juegos multijugador utilizando cada uno un mando
Control video/music players using their shortcut keys=Controlar reproductores de música o video utilizando atajos de teclado
Use your gamepad with any Windows program=Usar un mando con cualquier programa de Windows
Support, controller images and profiles?=Soportado, ¿Imágenes y los perfiles del mando?
The Xpadder forum=El foro de Xpadder
is the number one place for support, controller images, tutorials, downloads and development news=es el lugar más importante donde se pueden encontrar imágenes de mandos, tutoriales, descargas y noticias sobre el desarrollo del programa
Please select your language and country=Por favor seleccione su idioma y país
Hi! My name is Jonathan=¡Hola! Mi nombre es Jonathan
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago=Yo soy el creador, el diseñador y el único programador de Xpadder - un programa que empecé hace 7 años
I work on the project full-time to offer support, add new features, make improvements and fix bugs=Yo trabajo en el proyecto a tiempo completo para ofrecer soporte, añadir nuevas características, mejoras y corregir errores
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise=Más de 3.000 personas visitan la página cada día, aunque yo no hago publicidad
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation=Todo el mundo conoce Xpadder a través de recomendaciones
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times=Xpadder ya ha sido descargado más de 2 millones de veces en todo el mundo
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today=Esto hace que sea una de las herramientasmás populares disponibles para jugar en la actualidad
The latest version of Xpadder, full forum access and free updates forever=La última versión de Xpadder, acceso completo al foro y actualizaciones gratuitas de por vida
Thank you for buying Xpadder=Gracias por comprar Xpadder
Hi=Hola
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you=El pago se ha completado, se ha enviado un recibo por la compra a su correo electrónico
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours=Tenga en cuenta que esta página sólo está disponible para usted durante 24 horas
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer=Asegúrese de descargar Xpadder en un lugar seguro del equipo
Problems downloading, installing or using?=¿Problemas al descargar, instalar o utilizar?
Visit the Help forum=Visite el Foro de ayuda
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder=Espero que disfrute de Xpadder
Xpadder programmer=Programador de Xpadder
Disclaimer=Renuncia
You use this program at your own risk=Este programa se utiliza bajo su propio riesgo
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault=Este programa ha sido probado intensivamente durante el desarrollo, pero no existen garantías de que esté libre de errores
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause=El autor no se hace responsable de ningún daño que el programa puede causar
Legal=Legal
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013=El programa Xpadder, denominación, logotipo, diseño de interfaz de mando y el sitio web (xpadder.com) son marcas comerciales y registradas 2006-2013
License=Licencia
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way=Este programa es comercial y no debe ser vendido o compartido de ningún modo
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com=Este programa sólo está disponible directamente desde xpadder.com
Download Error=Error al descargar
Returned from PayPal?=¿Regresamos de PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)=Por favor, espere 10 segundos y haga clic en el icono de "Refrescar" de su navegador o presione la tecla "F5" (no se le cobrará de nuevo)
Already paid and want to download again?=¿Ya pagó y desea descargar de nuevo el programa?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum=Las descargas están solo disponibles en el foro
Redownload=Volver a descargar
Not bought Xpadder yet?=¿No compró Xpadder todavía?
You need to go to the homepage=Tiene que regresar a la página de inicio
Buy=Comprar

takaev

Post by takaev »

Russian

Please select your language and country=Пожалуйста, выберите ваш язык и страну
I am the creator, designer and the only programmer of Xpadder - a program I started 7 years ago=Я автор, дизайнер и единственные разработчик Xpadder - программы, которую я начал 7 лет назад
Over 3,000 people visit this page each day even though I do not advertise=Более 3,000 человек посещают эту страницу ежедневно и это при том, что я её не рекламирую
Everyone hears about Xpadder through recommendation=Каждый услышал об Xpadder по рекомендации
Xpadder has now been downloaded worldwide over 2 million times=Xpadder был скачан по всему миру более 2 миллионов раз
This makes it one of the most popular gaming and accessibility tools available today=Это делает её одной из самых популярных инструментов для игр и эмуляции доступных сегодня
Thank you for buying Xpadder=Спасибо за покупку Xpadder
Hi=Привет
Your payment has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you=Ваш платёж был завершён и квитанция на вашу покупку направлена на Вашу электронную почту
Please note that this page is only available to you for 24 hours=Пожалуйста, учтите, что эта страница доступна вам только на 24 часа
Make sure you download Xpadder now to a safe place on your computer=Убедитесь, что вы скачали Xpadder в безопасное место на своём компьютере
Problems downloading, installing or using?=Проблемы закачки, установки или использования?
Visit the Help forum=Посетите форум Help
I hope you enjoy using Xpadder=Я надеюсь вам нравится пользоваться Xpadder
Xpadder programmer=Разработчик Xpadder
Disclaimer=Ограничения
You use this program at your own risk=Вы используете эту программу на свой риск
This program has been fully tested during development but there are no guarantees that it is free of fault=Эта программа была полностью протестирована во время разработки, однако нет гарантий, что в ней не будет сбоев.
The author cannot accept responsibility for any damage of any kind that this program may cause=Автор не несёт ответственности за любой ущерб любого рода, которые может нанести эта программа
Legal=Права
The Xpadder program, name, logo, controller interface design and website (xpadder.com) are trademarks and copyright 2006-2013=Программа Xpadder, имя, логотип, дизайн интерфейса контроллера и сайт (xpadder.com) являются зарегистрированными торговыми марками и защищены авторскими правами 2006-2013
License=Лицензия
This program is commercial and must not be sold or shared in any way=Эта программа коммерческая и не должна продаваться или передаваться третьим лицам
This program is only available directly from xpadder.com=Эта программа доступна только напрямую с xpadder.com
Download Error=Ошибка закачки
Returned from PayPal?=Вернулись с PayPal?
Please wait 10 seconds and click your browser Refresh button or press F5 (you will not be charged again)=Пожалуйста, подождите 10 секунд и нажмите кнопку Обновить вашего браузера или F5 (Вам не придётся платить снова)
Already paid and want to download again?=Уже оплатили и желаете закачать снова?
Repeat downloads are only available on the forum=Повторные загрузки возможны только на форуме
Redownload=Повторная закачка
Not bought Xpadder yet?=Ещё не купили Xpadder?
You need to go to the homepage=Вам нужно перейти на домашнюю страницу
Buy=Купить

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

Thank you takaev. These will be included in the next site update

Return to “Translations”