Why I want xPadder...

DeadlyAvenger

Why I want xPadder...

Post by DeadlyAvenger »

Hello,

I recently bought a MS 360 controller for windows and I use it to play a number of games with controller support. One thing I would like to be able to do though is to use my 360 controller pad outside of games as a mouse.

So what does it need to do?
1. When I'm in game - have the default key bindings and settings
2. When I'm out of game - allow me to press a key combination (start + back?) that switches the controller so I can use it as a mouse with windows.

I want to press a key combination to start it so that it a) doesn't accidentally become a mouse when I'm playing a game and b) that if the controller isn't calibrated properly it won't move my mouse around randomly.

Can I do this using xpadder?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Why I want xPadder...

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder uses profiles for saving your key assignments and mouse movement. You can have profiles for each game, program, and even Windows. Xpadder also has an AutoProfile feature that loads a specific profile that watchs for a game to start or when a certain window has focus. If you play a game with native controller support you can have Xpadder load an empty profile while playing the game then when you close your game your default Windows profile will load.

Return to “More questions”