Double tap buttons

enlargedhousecat

Double tap buttons

Post by enlargedhousecat »

can I double tap a button to make a new function, or is it one function per button?

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Double tap buttons

Post by Terra Branford »

That... is a good question. I have yet to try doing this myself... but theoretically, you might be able to do so. Maybe with a "Set select two-way" or something? I honestly don't know. Oo;;

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

No not directly double tap, but you can assign one function for tap (after realease within a certain time) and another for hold (after a certain time).

enlargedhousecats

Post by enlargedhousecats »

[quote="Primal Fear"]No not directly double tap, but you can assign one function for tap (after realease within a certain time) and another for hold (after a certain time).[/quote]

aww, I wanted to make a thingy for shattered horizon and that has so many commands that I need double tapping, oh well

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Buyers can suggest additions to Xpadder and this is a popular suggestion. It may be added some time in the future.

enlargedhousecats

ok, I'll buy it in the future when it's added then. *sigh*

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

enlargedhousecat wrote:I wanted to make a thingy for shattered horizon and that has so many commands that I need double tapping
With tap and hold you can assign two actions per button. And you can use the set feature too, to assign any more actions.
With Xpadder it's definitely possible to make something working.

enlargedhousecats

[quote="Primal Fear"][quote="enlargedhousecat"]I wanted to make a thingy for shattered horizon and that has so many commands that I need double tapping[/quote]
With tap and hold you can assign two actions per button. And you can use the set feature too, to assign any more actions.
With Xpadder it's definitely possible to make something working.[/quote]

yeah, but it's not a game you can do that in.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

It has nothing with to do with the game. Xpadder emulates one keyboard key or mouse button on tap one other one hold.
The set switching works only in Xpadder too, there are no requirements on your game.
Except maybe the possibility to play it with keyboard and mouse, but I think every games has this.

enlargedhousecats

I mean that this is one of my favorite games and if I can't play it with a controller xpadder then I don't want to buy xpadder until I can. you under stand...donn't you

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I don't understand. The problem is that there is no problem. :? :lol:
You can play this game with Xpadder. Why even not?

enlargedhousecats

because then I won't get the best experience

Return to “More questions”