rumble

lechatz

rumble

Post by lechatz »

Hi, i'm using v5.3 , and i want to know if with 5.6 my xbox controller will rumbel on cod6 plz ? and the other game too.

Ty

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: rumble

Post by Jonathan »

If you are using an Xbox 360 controller then both versions will rumble it.
If you are using the original Xbox controller with an adapter then you will need a driver that supports rumbling.

lechatz

Post by lechatz »

thx for your awnser but i don't have rumble with my xbox 360 controler usb for pc with v 5.3 . how to set this ?

Another question is there a possibility to attribute 2 key for one button i explain : if i push quickly B i set the key 1 , then if i push long B i set the key z for example .

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

lechatz wrote:thx for your awnser but i don't have rumble with my xbox 360 controler usb for pc with v 5.3 . how to set this ?
You can assign rumble by clicking the rumble check box in the bottom left corner of the Assignment window. You can not make your controller rumble based on in game conditions with Xpadder.
lechatz wrote:Another question is there a possibility to attribute 2 key for one button i explain : if i push quickly B i set the key 1 , then if i push long B i set the key z for example .
Version 5.6 adds a tap/hold feature. New features are added as determined by vote after each stable release.

Return to “More questions”