Can users share game profiles?

LookingToShare

Can users share game profiles?

Post by LookingToShare »

Hi,
Basically, I'm wondering if there is a database of existing profiles, including Jonathan-approved, officially-released profiles ... sort of like a certain competing piece of software does. Can I browse the database?

Thanks.

FacePalm

Re: Can users share game profiles?

Post by FacePalm »

Nevermind. I bothered to look around instead of searching in the "BUY" forum. Oy vey.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Just to answer the question for the next guy. There is a Profiles forum where users can share their profiles. It super easy to share and use because the profiles are saved as a text file and you can copy the profile from the forum and paste it into Xpadder. And you can always edit any profile to suit your needs.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

I like the idea of Jonathan-approved profiles but there will probably never be any for 3 reasons:

1) I am trying to spend 2010 doing more programming and less non-programming work as this benefits more users
2) Some profiles are based on user preferences - the way I like things may not match how others would like it
3) I no longer user Xpadder and I have zero PC games! I just have fun programming Xpadder and I play console games only (this helps me to tweak Xpadder to emulate console games better)

Return to “More questions”