Can switch Joysticks ie. #2 is now #1 and Right Trigger Left

RoastedMonk

Can switch Joysticks ie. #2 is now #1 and Right Trigger Left

Post by RoastedMonk »

I have xbox controller. What I would like to do is make the right joystick act like the x y axis and not the rx and ry axis. And make the Left joystick act like the right joystick. Basically making it rx and ry. I just want to reverse them. Plus I would like to make the right trigger be the left trigger and the left trigger be the right trigger. Same thing...just want to reverse the triggers.

I'm hoping to get this to work for X3 reunion. It is VERY limited in what it detects and uses. But if I can make the right joy look like it's the left joy and vice versa....and the right trigger to act like it's the left and vice versa...this thing will be perfect.

Can xpadder do this??

Thanks

Monk

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Can switch Joysticks ie. #2 is now #1 and Right Trigger Left

Post by mnl1121 »

Xpadder does not interact with any game. It only emulates keyboard keys and mouse movements. So you would want to map the normal keys that would go to the left joystick to the right joystick. Its as simple as that.

RoastedMonk

Post by RoastedMonk »

Thanks for the reply. I understand that.

But my question is...can joystick 1 emulate Joystick #2....and can joystick #2 emulate joystick #1? I want joystick #1 which is the "x" and "y" axis to emulate "Xr" and "Yr". Vice versa for Joystick @2. Joystick #2 is axis "Xr" and "Yr" but I want it to emulate joystick #1 "x" and "y" axis.

Make sense? If it can't...no big deal. Thanks again in advance.

RoastedMonk

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder simply takes input from a controller and outputs keypresses and mouse movements back to Windows. Xpadder does not output DirectX axis data. If a game accepts controller input Xpadder has no way of changing it. If you can disable controller input in the game you can use Xpadder to assign the keyboard equivalent to any but or stick on your controller.

Return to “More questions”