Auto open profile for 2 joysticks

dapsaille

Auto open profile for 2 joysticks

Post by dapsaille »

Hello,

i would like to know how i can have a autoprofile wich apply to my 2 controllers when i launch a specific game
..it seems that it works only for 1 joystick .. how can i assign a profile to each controller ?

Regards
Florent

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Auto open profile for 2 joysticks

Post by mnl1121 »

This is a good question and I don't have 2 joystick to test it out, but i believe its based on which controller you select in the upper left corner (you will see the controller images for each controller). I definitely can be wrong though.

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

Thanks for your response.

But it seems that i haven't well explained my problem ..

Let's take it from another point of view .

Does Xpadder permit to change configuration by detecting exe "on the fly" for two controllers with autoprofile ?

it seems that it works only for one.

Just for being clear : all my joysticks are configured and works perfectly but i need to emulate some shifted keys in a specific game for the 2 controlles ..

it seems that autoprofile only permit to select one profile ... and i want to use two profiles, one for each joystick.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Yes i realize thats your problem. You misunderstood my response. If you click on the upper left images to switch between controllers, can you then go into options and change the autoprofile settings independently with each controller? I'm guessing no as those options are global settings for all of Xpadder.

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

Sorry ..

i'm really confused .. you're right ^^

As you can see english is not my main language ....

And yes, this option is in global settings so it seems that i'm stuck for now ...

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

dapsaille wrote: As you can see english is not my main language ....
Actually i couldn't see that english isn't your main language, its extremely good. As for your problem. Wait for a response from either Jon or Cable about it.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I didn't realize it but starting with version 5.7 beta 3, you can have multiple autoprofiles that watchs the same program and it will load the profiles to seperate controllers. I just tried it for the first time and seems to work well. You need to make one Autoprofile for the first controller and another Autoprofile for the second controller.

I see from your first post you know how to make the Autoprofiles but if you need more detailed help please reply. And I could not tell english was not your first language, its better than many native speakers. :D

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

Hehehe ..

thanks to you.

I want to download this beta but .. i've brought Xpadder 2 days ago and my paypal adress is not my main adress.. i've sended an email to Jon but nos response.

SGTCableDog could you please have a look, so i could have an access forum ?

[Email addresses removed to protect privacy]

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by SGTCableDog on 20 Feb 2010, 00:50, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed email addresses

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Only Jonathan has access to member accounts. Did you follow these instructions? What does a forum account give me and how do I get it?

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

Problem solved ^^

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

and i confirm that latest beta version permit me to use the software as i like.

Thanks for this great job.

Return to “More questions”