Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)

Share and discuss profiles

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)

Post » 09 Mar 2010, 20:33

Select all the Profile text, copy, click the Paste option in Xpadder Profile Menu (help)

Evino's Bad Company 2 XPadder Profile Version 1.1.

Download link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AL8VV321

- Right Trigger Zoom
- Left Trigger Fire
- Right/Left Bumper Switch between Weapons
- Right Stick Aim
- Left Stick Movement
- Button X is Reload
- Button Y is Grenades
- Button B is Crouch
- Button A is Jump
- Start button is the E or Use command
- Left Control Stick Pushed in for Sprint



Please note Setup and First Use:


- Bad company 2 has an auto detect feature for gamepad's and joysticks, which will block or enable mouse double
commnands... This being said, load up your Xpadder program, with your game controller DISCONNECTED.

- Then load up bad company 2, load a game or resume, once fully loaded plug in your controller. Remember xpadder
is already opened in the background and will have this profile loaded and will detect your controller.

- Your gamepad, and this profile will now work !

- For mouse aiming sensativity, go into your options in bad company 2 and adjust your mouse settings.

- Also for inverted mouse players enable this option, do not enable mouse accerlation.



Enjoy!

evino
User avatar
evino

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 09 Mar 2010, 23:38

Thanks for the profile, stick movement is great but the bumper buttons and the x,y,b,a buttons don't seem to work . what im i doing wrong, i loaded xpadder with the profile resume game then plugged my 360 controller?????
User avatar
skip2mylou

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 10 Mar 2010, 01:48

skip2mylou wrote:Thanks for the profile, stick movement is great but the bumper buttons and the x,y,b,a buttons don't seem to work . what im i doing wrong, i loaded xpadder with the profile resume game then plugged my 360 controller?????




It's already been explained from mnl1121 :)

from mnl1121» Fri Mar 05, 2010 7: 27 there seems to be major problems with BC2 does not work with Xpadder. It technicians have BC2 way that unfortunately can not help much and every trick in the book seems to fail. BC2 for PC is known to be full of bugs. For your specific problem but I would try disabling support controller. To do this hold the controller disconnected until the game is completely started. Then connect the controller to. The game should not be able to catch it (although games such as Crysis ago), but not Xpadder. This should help, BC2 however once again it is full of bugs so there can not be corrected until the patch of the game. :arrow: :arrow:

look here profile pad xbox 360 Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2 ;)
User avatar
franz69
Xpadder Xpert
Posts: 71
Joined: 18 Nov 2009, 15:29
Location: ITALIA (firenze)

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 10 Mar 2010, 02:30

franz69 wrote:
skip2mylou wrote:Thanks for the profile, stick movement is great but the bumper buttons and the x,y,b,a buttons don't seem to work . what im i doing wrong, i loaded xpadder with the profile resume game then plugged my 360 controller?????




It's already been explained from mnl1121 :)

from mnl1121» Fri Mar 05, 2010 7: 27 there seems to be major problems with BC2 does not work with Xpadder. It technicians have BC2 way that unfortunately can not help much and every trick in the book seems to fail. BC2 for PC is known to be full of bugs. For your specific problem but I would try disabling support controller. To do this hold the controller disconnected until the game is completely started. Then connect the controller to. The game should not be able to catch it (although games such as Crysis ago), but not Xpadder. This should help, BC2 however once again it is full of bugs so there can not be corrected until the patch of the game. :arrow: :arrow:

look here profile pad xbox 360 Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2 ;)


Thats not exactly what i wrote lol. That must have been translated into Italian and then back to English. Anyway basically there seems to be bugs in BC2. I really don't know though as no Xpadder techs has the game. Sorry we can't further help. Some users experience major problems while others don't.
User avatar
mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert
Posts: 391
Joined: 26 Aug 2009, 22:27
Location: New Jersey

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 10 Mar 2010, 02:31

I can confirm this works, ill test again tonight, Xpadder and my profile DOES work. Regardless of your 'issues' with bad company 2.
User avatar
evino

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 10 Mar 2010, 02:50

I think the problem is you have to keep your controller unplugged as you state, while you start up the game. However one thing thats wrong is that you can't resume the game. It MUST NOT be running for this to work. Once the game is started if you have the controller plugged in it will enable controller support. If you pause the game and unplug your controller is does NOT disable controller support. So then when you plug it back in controller support is still enabled and working which conflicts with Xpadder.
User avatar
mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert
Posts: 391
Joined: 26 Aug 2009, 22:27
Location: New Jersey

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 10 Mar 2010, 03:50

Bullseye.

Uising this profile make sure you are IN game, with the controller unplugged, xpadder opened, then when FULLY loaded plug in the controller.

This will bypass controller dection from BC2.
User avatar
evino

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)

Post » 11 Mar 2010, 11:58

Is there anyway of making the mouse sensitiveity A.K.A aiming, slow down when holding the left trigger for sights?

Btw here is the control's i use with enivo's controller profile, just something more like the original xbox settings.
increase sensitivity within game
Code: Select all
;----------------------
; Xpadder Profile File
;----------------------

Version=5.7

[Profile Settings]

[Set Settings]
Set1StickDeadZones=66,104
Set1StickDiagonalSizes=44,48

[Assignments]
Set1Button1Name=Jump
Set1Button1Slots=Space
Set1Button2Name=USE
Set1Button2Slots=E
Set1Button3Name=Reload
Set1Button3Slots=R
Set1Button4Name=Melee
Set1Button4Slots=Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Button5Name= Grenade
Set1Button5Slots=G
Set1Button6Name=Next Wep
Set1Button6Slots=9
Set1Button6Rumble=1
Set1Button7Name=Scoreboard
Set1Button7Slots=Tab
Set1Button8Name=Pause menu
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Name=Sprint
Set1Button9Slots=Left Shift
Set1Button10Name=Crouch
Set1Button10Slots=Left Control
Set1Button10Toggle=1
Set1DPadUpName=Voip
Set1DPadUpSlots=Alt
Set1DPadRightName=Special 2
Set1DPadRightSlots=4
Set1DPadDownName=Main_Wep
Set1DPadDownSlots=Alt,2
Set1DPadLeftName=Special 1
Set1DPadLeftSlots=3
Set1Stick1UpName=Forward
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1RightName=Right
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1DownName=Back
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1LeftName=Left
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick2UpName=Look
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightName=Look
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2DownName=Look
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftName=Look
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2UpLeftSlots=Left Control,Left Shift
Set1TriggerLeftName=Sights
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerRightName=Fire
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1TriggerRightRumble=1
Set1TriggerRightRumbleStrengths=255,255
Set2Button1Slots=Space
Set2Button2Slots=HOLD ZONE 0.50s,Left Control,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,C,RELEASE ZONE 0.50s
Set2Button3Slots=R
Set2Button4Slots=1
Set2Button5Slots=4
Set2Button6Slots=G
Set2Button7Slots=F12
Set2Button8Slots=Escape
Set2Button9Slots=Left Shift
Set2Button10Slots=V
Set2DPadUpSlots=N
Set2DPadRightSlots=6
Set2DPadDownSlots=7
Set2DPadLeftSlots=5
Set2Stick1UpSlots=W
Set2Stick1RightSlots=D
Set2Stick1DownSlots=S
Set2Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set2Stick2UpMouseSpeed=19
Set2Stick2UpMouseMode=Cursor
Set2Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set2Stick2RightMouseSpeed=19
Set2Stick2RightMouseMode=Cursor
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set2Stick2DownMouseSpeed=19
Set2Stick2DownMouseMode=Cursor
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=19
Set2Stick2LeftMouseMode=Cursor
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.01s,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set2TriggerRightRumble=1
Last edited by SGTCableDog on 11 Mar 2010, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrapped profile in code tags.
User avatar
PHALLASS
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Mar 2010, 10:02

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 11 Mar 2010, 15:36

For slower mouse while aiming down sites you need to recreate set 1 assignments to set 2. Then for the left trigger make it select set 2 while held and remove the mouse button assignment in set 1. In set 2 add the right mouse button to the left trigger. I assume in the game that you aim down the sites while holding the right mouse button, if the right mouse button toggles sites then its more difficult. The last thing left to do is to reduce the mouse emulation speed in set 2. Click the assignment group icon for the right stick and choose "Mouse settings..."

Image

Then adjust the sliders findinf the best feel in game.

Image
User avatar
SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert + Moderator
Posts: 1118
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 03:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 11 Mar 2010, 20:10

mnl1121 wrote:
franz69 wrote:
skip2mylou wrote:Thanks for the profile, stick movement is great but the bumper buttons and the x,y,b,a buttons don't seem to work . what im i doing wrong, i loaded xpadder with the profile resume game then plugged my 360 controller?????




It's already been explained from mnl1121 :)

from mnl1121» Fri Mar 05, 2010 7: 27 there seems to be major problems with BC2 does not work with Xpadder. It technicians have BC2 way that unfortunately can not help much and every trick in the book seems to fail. BC2 for PC is known to be full of bugs. For your specific problem but I would try disabling support controller. To do this hold the controller disconnected until the game is completely started. Then connect the controller to. The game should not be able to catch it (although games such as Crysis ago), but not Xpadder. This should help, BC2 however once again it is full of bugs so there can not be corrected until the patch of the game. :arrow: :arrow:

look here profile pad xbox 360 Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2 ;)


Thats not exactly what i wrote lol. That must have been translated into Italian and then back to English. Anyway basically there seems to be bugs in BC2. I really don't know though as no Xpadder techs has the game. Sorry we can't further help. Some users experience major problems while others don't.

THANKS WORKING LIKE A CHARM ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LOAD THE IMAGE THEN GAME PROFILE THEN RESUME GAME AND PLUG IN CONTROLLER EVERYTHING IS NOW SMOOTH THANKS A BUNCH
User avatar
ski2mylou

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 13 Mar 2010, 08:24

Ok thanks for that SGTCableDog, i have made the aiming slow down when left trigger is pressed, but now i have another annoying issue.

When I'm crouching, if i start or stop aiming down the sights by toggling the left trigger (the toggling is a in game thing not xpadder setting)
then my crouch toggle ( toggle in xpadder) Gets released and i stand up, then i need to release the left trigger and crouch if i want to aim down sights while crouching.

In other words everytime i touch the left trigger my crouch toggle releases, anyway to fix this other then making crouch a non toggle thing?
User avatar
PHALLASS
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Mar 2010, 10:02

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 13 Mar 2010, 23:16

That is a problem. I can't think of a work around in Xpadder, but if you can change the setting in the game to toggle crouch. This would be the first game I've seen that would require the player to hold the key to crouch.
User avatar
SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert + Moderator
Posts: 1118
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 03:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 14 Mar 2010, 14:07

yep its the first time i've seen no crouch toggle in a battlefield game also, maybe they will pacth it.

I can live without it but it can keep me in hot water when i need to cover and aim at the same time, Hmm maybe i will make crouch onto another button, to make it easier.

I think the next patch in xpadder should include a way so that Set 1 toggled buttons are not released when holding to set 2.
User avatar
PHALLASS
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Mar 2010, 10:02

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 19 Mar 2010, 05:29

SGTCableDog wrote:That is a problem. I can't think of a work around in Xpadder, but if you can change the setting in the game to toggle crouch. This would be the first game I've seen that would require the player to hold the key to crouch.

Have you never played Halo?
User avatar
davidstephens
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 11:33

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 19 Mar 2010, 06:02

davidstephens wrote:
SGTCableDog wrote:That is a problem. I can't think of a work around in Xpadder, but if you can change the setting in the game to toggle crouch. This would be the first game I've seen that would require the player to hold the key to crouch.

Have you never played Halo?

Nope. Medal of Honor series, Call of Duty : Infinity Ward series. I think thats it for modern first person shooters. I don't play a lot of games.
User avatar
SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert + Moderator
Posts: 1118
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 03:35
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 19 Mar 2010, 06:14

There is an option to toggle crouch in halo....

SGT.Cabledog, if you appreciate game story telling and your looking for a game to immerse you, a game that will keep you playing 12 hours strait
then play the halo series.
User avatar
PHALLASS
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Mar 2010, 10:02

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 24 Mar 2010, 19:59

i can say ive wasted hours playing halo wars(because thats what all rts games can be. time wasters)
User avatar
FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert
Posts: 1245
Joined: 26 Aug 2009, 23:02

Re: Bad Company 2 Profile [WORKING]

Post » 11 May 2010, 17:57

Thanks for the profile, but when I try to use it I am getting these issues.
1 the "use" button "B" is firing the weapon?
2 I am unable to "use" anything- it comes up "undefined"
4 Under options in the game all is correct but playing is a whole other story?
I have tried loading with the controller plugged in and waiting until the game is loaded and running but still the same.
5 at least I can sprint & crouch now lol

Any tips to fix?
This is a real buggy PITA game, you would think keypad assignment would just be enough to play.
thanks
User avatar
rattler02
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 03:32


Return to Game Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests