Profile for Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2?

Share and discuss profiles
The_Art_Of_Deth

Profile for Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2?

Post by The_Art_Of_Deth »

Been getting into Star Wars PC Games lately and loving them, and thanks to xpadder, all the games are pretty easy to play with my Xbox 360 controller... Except for Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2. Those games are very mouse and keyboard operated, which I'm not mad about, I just prefer the controller configuration on games for the most part, and if there is a way to play a PC game with a controller, I would rather use that. Anyway, been looking around online for an Xpadder profile for Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2 and have come across this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/comments ... must_read/

Now I did add this Profile to my Xpadder set up and some of the buttons are ether not working or are not functioning, almost as if the Profile was made for an older version of Xpadder and is no longer compatible with the current version of Xpadder. The person who made this profile named Heraske released a youtube video that provides a download link to the profile if you guys want to download it yourself and try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7a3XeWhC-4

It says that he made this profile on January 25, 2015 of this year, so my guess is that Jonathan updated Xpadder sometime after Heraske made this profile making the profile old and not usable anymore? Thats what I'm assuming. I got Xpadder sometime in July of this year so I didn't put it together till now. Anyway, if you guys can help me out with trying to make this profile work with the current version of Xpadder, or point me to the right direction of a better profile that works best with Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2 I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks for reading this and giving any advice that helps in advance. Have a good one!

Art. ;)

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Profile for Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2?

Post by Mobeeuz »

Hey, just downloaded and looked into to it - it works fine. The files he included have both a controller profile as well as a game profile for the DS4 and the 360. If you are using a 360, the file you want to load is SW_KotOR-profile(V3).xpadderprofile, for the ds4 it's SW_KotORDS4-profile(V3).xpadderprofile. The other files *-Config.* are for the controller itself, I tried the 360 version it works fine. I don't have a DualShock, so I can't help you there.

I don't have Kotor 1 installed at the moment so I can't vouch for it's design setup, but everything on the pad has a function.

Return to “Game Profiles”