The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360)

Share and discuss profiles
Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360)

Post by Primal Fear »

It can occur that Xpadder gets stuck in Set2 if you tap the right stick button too fast, in that case press the right stick button once to get back in Set1 (under normal circumstances this should be almost impossible).
If a assignment has two names separated by a /, then it means that the first one is assigned on tap and the second one on hold.
Tapping B will alternately open the Inventory and the Spell Book, holding it will close them (including Character Sheet and Journal).
Highlight menu entries with the left stick and select them by tapping the left stick button or A (doesn't work in every menu).
Move the mouse cursor with the right stick and select menu entries under it by tapping the right stick button or A.
While holding the right stick button you can rotate the camera around your character with the right stick, zoom in/out the camera and scroll up/down with left stick up/down, QuickSave/QuickLoad with DPad up/down.
QuickLoad has a delay of 0.70 seconds to not press it mistakenly.
Hold the left trigger and while clicking on an item in the inventory to drop it, the left trigger partially also changes the function of the left stick in menus
Hold the right trigger to hold the left mouse button, that is necessary to scroll through the map

Important:To properly use this profile are following steps necessary:
1.|Not necessary for Steam versions or other digital distribbutions|Download and in install the latest patch. Be aware that there are different patches for the main game and the add-on "Shivering Isles" and for each available language, make sure to select the correct one for you. (necessary to fix a bug that makes it impossible to change key bindings)
2.Open the Oblivion.ini, you'll find it under "My Documents/My Games/Oblivion", and edit the value "bUse Joystick=" from 1 to 0 (deactivates the native controller support)
3.Change the following key bindings in the game, under Options>Controls>Controls.
  • Run=LShift->X
    Attack=nothing->B
    Mouse:
    Attack=LMouseButton->nothing (press Escape)
4.|Not for Windows XP|Run Xpadder as admin because of Windows UAC, more informations here.

Also: The game has a pretty strange bug, sometimes the standard is walk and the walk modifier makes you run and sometimes it is exactly thew other way. I have save games with both possibilities. :roll:
So if your character runs if the left stick is slightly pushed and walks if the stick pushed further, simply activate CapsLock.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.03.28
Name=Oblivion (X360)
KeyTapTime=2
Set1DPadMode=EightWay
Set2DPadMode=Vertical
Set1Button1Name=Jump
Set1Button1Slots=E,Enter,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Button2Name=Inventory/Close
Set1Button2Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F2,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Tab,CYCLE STOP,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F3,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Tab
Set1Button3Name=Interact
Set1Button3Slots=Space
Set1Button4Name=Journal/Wait
Set1Button4Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F4,RELEASE ZONE 0.50s,HOLD ZONE 0.50s,T
Set1Button5Name=Draw weapon
Set1Button5Slots=F
Set1Button6Name=Cast Spell
Set1Button6Slots=C
Set1Button7Name=Char. Sheet
Set1Button7Slots=F1
Set1Button8Name=Pause
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Name=Crouch/Grab Item
Set1Button9Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Left Control,Enter,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Y,Z
Set1Button10Name=change/turn view
Set1Button10Toggle=1
Set1Button10Turbo=1
Set1Button10TurboRate=2
Set1Button10SetSelect=1
Set1DPadUpSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,1
Set1DPadRightSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,3
Set1DPadDownSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,5
Set1DPadLeftSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,7
Set1DPadUpRightSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,2
Set1DPadDownRightSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,4
Set1DPadDownLeftSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,6
Set1DPadUpLeftSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.03s,8
Set1Stick1UpName=move
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,W,Arrow Up
Set1Stick1RightName=move
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,D,Arrow Right
Set1Stick1DownName=move
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,S,Arrow Down
Set1Stick1LeftName=move
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,A,Arrow Left
Set1Stick2UpName=look
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightName=turn
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=64
Set1Stick2DownName=look
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftName=turn
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=64
Set1TriggerLeftName=Block
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),Left Shift
Set1TriggerRightName=Attack
Set1TriggerRightSlots=B,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set2Button5Slots=F
Set2Button10Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,R,Left Mouse Button (1),RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,R
Set2Button10Toggle=1
Set2Button10SetSelect=0
Set2DPadUpName=QuickLoad
Set2DPadUpSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.70s,F9
Set2DPadDownName=QuickSave
Set2DPadDownSlots=F5
Set2Stick1UpName=zoom/scroll
Set2Stick1UpSlots=Mouse Wheel Up,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,Mouse Wheel Up,CYCLE STOP,Mouse Wheel Up
Set2Stick1UpTurbo=1
Set2Stick1DownName=zoom/scroll
Set2Stick1DownSlots=Mouse Wheel Down,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,Mouse Wheel Down,CYCLE STOP,Mouse Wheel Down
Set2Stick1DownTurbo=1
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set2Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set2Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set2Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=Left Shift
Last Update:
-removed suggested, but not possible, menu navigation for Dpad
-changed key tap time of 0.01s (added without testing for while held glitch workaround) to 0.02s, as the game doesn't detect this short key press reliably
Last edited by Primal Fear on 14 Jun 2014, 19:14, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Update

macseaforth

Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360)

Post by macseaforth »

Hi, am trying to get this working and making very slow, clumsy progress (pc gaming noob). Hopefully you can help.

Could you please explain how to change the key bindings as you have described? I have executed step 1 of your 'important' list. Since I have the Steam version, it would seem I don't need to do step 2 (although I wouldn't know how to 'Patch the game' either if I did...). But step 3 has me stumped- how do I change the key bindings? There doesn't seem to be any in-game control options for doing this, and I can't find 'walk' or 'LShift' or any of those terms via ctrl-f in the .ini file.

The only control issue I seem to have at this stage is that the character movement is exclusively walk, or exclusively run, depending on caps lock status. The degree of tilt applied to the stick has no effect on the speed of the character's movement. I know this is not a huge hindrance, but I really would like to get everything working just right if possible :)

Thanks in advance :)

macseaforth

Post by macseaforth »

Ok, I have solved the problem:

I found the key binding options within the game (options>controls>controls). It seems that the functions you have listed here as 'walk' and 'use' appear as 'run' and 'attack' respectively on my copy/version of the game. So, substituting terms, I adjusted the key bindings thusly:

Run=LShift->X
Attack=nothing->B
Mouse:

Now it works perfectly! Thank you for your fine work :)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Thank you for your response, I have added the position to change the key bindings (usually I mention this in my profile posts) and changed the name of the key bindings. The problem with the names is that the localization of the German version isn't made nearly professional, so it can be already wrong before I translate back into English.

cmwcolebrook

Post by cmwcolebrook »

NOvice xpadder user here, Opened xpadder and pasted the code into the profile and it doesnt seem to be working.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Do you play Oblivion every year in December? This year Skyrim offer more and better snow. :lol:

Your solution should be here,
Windows UAC

rbichard65

Post by rbichard65 »

I cannot find any file 'oblivion.ini.'

rbichard65

Post by rbichard65 »

I got into oblivion.ini and made those changes then went to option in the game to control. But it doesn't let me change to Lshift>x for example; it will accept the lshift but that is all. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to be a computer programmer to do this? Feeling really frustrated and stupid here.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Sounds like you didn't do step2.
I wrote:2.|Not necessary for Steam versions|Patch the game to the actual version, there are different patches for different languages and for the Add-On Shivering Isles (necessary to fix a bug that makes it impossible to change key bindings)
Here you can download the most recent patch. First select "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" or "The Elder Scrolls IV:Shivering Isles", depending on if you only have the main game or also the add-on Shivering Isles. Then select the patch for your language to download it.
Run the patch to install it.

riverboat2001

Post by riverboat2001 »

Hiya,

Just starting out on pc gaming (also 360 user) and wanted to give this game a blast (played on 360 too)
I've followed all the instructions, and believe i have the 360 controller working as you intended.
BUT
Coming from the 360 I find it incredibly frustrating running up and down and left to right through the games screens , character etc.
Is there anyway to force the dpad to move through the menus?

Cheers
ps, very new to this, but am computer literate.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have now added the menu controls also to the Dpad and A. I cannot test this without reinstalling the game, so if something shouldn't work as intended then please let me know.
When I think of it, there could be a conflict with binding quick launches to the Dpad. :?

riverboat2001

Post by riverboat2001 »

Hiya, only had a quick play about, but seems to work perfectly.

Just one more question. (just trying to fine tune game to not need a mouse at all)

When i click left and right and up and down it works great.
BUT
this action only works on the top part of the screen, the down doesn't go down the the bit where the three bars,weapons,quest etc bit are.
If you look at a screen shot, you should see what i mean.
Thanks so much for your time and the quick response.
Top Banana

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If I remember correctly, you have to hold the right mouse button (left trigger) to switch through these menu entries.

riverboat2001

Post by riverboat2001 »

Grrrrr
This game and the xpadder settings are so frustrating.

Yesterday it was working so well, now i can only get the dpad to do the up 'n' down thing whilst on the spells window, but not on the screen that has the sword icon, on that one up takes me to the top line and down takes me to the bottom, but nowhere in between.
I'm guessing that if it works on the spell screen it could work on the other ones.

I've tried to delve into your settings on the profile, but i just can't make sense of it all.

I tried to recreate what i did yesterday, run the first profile you created and then load up the second one that you created, but that hasn't done the trick.

The right trigger doesn't travel through the bottom menu, but i can live with that.

Also going into crouch/stand and fps/3rd person using the down click on the sticks is really a hit and miss affair.

Lastly, your profile mentions zoom on button set two, but with the bow equipped i couldn't get this two work. Am i missing something?

I was going to have a go at customising your settings, but this is still beyond my capabilities, i understand the main settings are replacing the keyboard keys, but the holds are over my head.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If you use Windows7 or Vista, do you run Xpadder as admin?

riverboat2001

Post by riverboat2001 »

Xpadder run as admin, and using win7......
Cheers....

As an afterthought, can a delay on the downclicks on the sticks be added, to ensure that there is a definite movement on the stick, to ensure that it's not clicked on in error. This might also ensure that the effect (sneak/3d) is picked deliberately, as it's a bit hit or miss at the moment.

Just reading a bit more, i'm still in the sewers at the start of the game, so don't think i would have the zoom skill yet,,,,,Sorry

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Both stick buttons have tap and hold assignments. That means for the left stick that tapping it will toggle crouch and holding it will grab a item until you release the button. So if you hold the button for too long, your character won't crouch but shortly pickup an item (if there is one in player focus).
An extra delay for tap would it it make even more complicated to hit the small timespan for tap.

But here you go, try it:

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.03.28
Name=(Pasted Profile Oblivion (X360))
KeyTapTime=1
Set1DPadMode=EightWay
Set1Button1Name=Jump
Set1Button1Slots=E,Enter
Set1Button2Name=Inventory/Close
Set1Button2Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F2,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Tab,CYCLE STOP,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F3,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Tab
Set1Button3Name=Interact
Set1Button3Slots=Space
Set1Button4Name=Journal/Wait
Set1Button4Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,F4,RELEASE ZONE 0.50s,HOLD ZONE 0.50s,T
Set1Button5Name=Draw weapon
Set1Button5Slots=F
Set1Button6Name=Cast Spell
Set1Button6Slots=C
Set1Button7Name=Char. Sheet
Set1Button7Slots=F1
Set1Button8Name=Pause
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Name=Crouch/Grab Item
Set1Button9Slots=Enter,RELEASE ZONE 0.20s,Left Control,Enter,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.50s,Y,Z
Set1Button10Name=change/turn view
Set1Button10Toggle=1
Set1Button10Turbo=1
Set1Button10TurboRate=2
Set1Button10SetSelect=1
Set1DPadUpName=1
Set1DPadUpSlots=Arrow Up,HOLD ZONE 0.05s,1
Set1DPadRightName=3
Set1DPadRightSlots=Arrow Right,HOLD ZONE 0.05s,3
Set1DPadDownName=5
Set1DPadDownSlots=Arrow Down,HOLD ZONE 0.05s,5
Set1DPadLeftName=7
Set1DPadLeftSlots=Arrow Left,HOLD ZONE 0.05s,7
Set1DPadUpRightSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.05s,2
Set1DPadDownRightSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.05s,4
Set1DPadDownLeftSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.05s,6
Set1DPadUpLeftSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.05s,8
Set1Stick1UpName=move
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,W,Arrow Up
Set1Stick1RightName=move
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,D,Arrow Right
Set1Stick1DownName=move
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,S,Arrow Down
Set1Stick1LeftName=move
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,X,A,Arrow Left
Set1Stick2UpName=look
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightName=turn
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=64
Set1Stick2DownName=look
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftName=turn
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=64
Set1TriggerLeftName=Block
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),Left Shift
Set1TriggerRightName=Attack
Set1TriggerRightSlots=B,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set2Button5Slots=F
Set2Button10Slots=Left Mouse Button (1),RELEASE ZONE 0.20s,R,Left Mouse Button (1),RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.50s,R
Set2Button10Toggle=1
Set2Button10SetSelect=0
Set2DPadUpName=QuickLoad
Set2DPadUpSlots=HOLD ZONE 0.70s,F9
Set2DPadDownName=QuickSave
Set2DPadDownSlots=F5
Set2Stick1UpName=zoom/scroll
Set2Stick1UpSlots=Mouse Wheel Up,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,Mouse Wheel Up,CYCLE STOP,Mouse Wheel Up
Set2Stick1UpTurbo=1
Set2Stick1DownName=zoom/scroll
Set2Stick1DownSlots=Mouse Wheel Down,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,CYCLE STOP,PAUSE 0.01s,DISTANCE ZONE 60%,Mouse Wheel Down,CYCLE STOP,Mouse Wheel Down
Set2Stick1DownTurbo=1
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set2Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set2Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set2Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=Left Shift

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

OK, I have found a problem with the key tap time. I have changed it to 0.01 seconds for the tap and hold assignment on the right stick button (while held glitch work around, pretty advanced stuff :lol:), without testing the profile with it. The most games detect perfectly key taps of only 0.01s (in opposite to Xpadders keyboard test), but Oblivion has a problem with it. Therefore tapping the left and right stick button, B and Y didn't work reliably (well, it didn't work for around 90% :oops:)

The profile in the first post is updated. I have fixed this issue and removed the by you suggested menu navigation with the Dpad, as it interferes with binding quick launches to the Dpad (as I supposed).

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have posted an alternative profile with the QuickLaunches on the right stick while holding the right shoulder button, to use the Dpad for menu navigation, here.

Zanzibar07

Post by Zanzibar07 »

Hiya I used to use an older version of Xpadder years ago but after a reinstall and upgrade now I am having a tiny issue.
All controlls are working flawlessly except the following commands;
Run- Nothing happens at all!
Sneak- The sneak button (depress the left stick) does not function but sneak works by moving the left stick after letting it return to neutral it enters walk, and it repeats every time the left stick retuns to neutral. I followed your instructions on here to the letter so am a little vexed.
Xpadder is being run as administrator.
Many thanks!

Update*

This is the advanced asignment for L stick;

Cycle 1/1
HoldZone 1/2 (if button down for 0.01s>
0.29s)
No DistanceZones
HoldZone 2/2 (if button down for 0.30s+)
DistanceZone 1/1 (if button moved 1%+)
Stage 1/1 (2 elements)
While button is down hold: Y+Z
ReleaseZone 1/3 (if button was down for
0.01s>0.02s)
No DistanceZones
ReleaseZone 2/3 (if button was down for
0.03s>0.32s)
DistanceZone 1/1 (if button was moved 1%
+)
Stage 1/1 (2 elements)
Tap for KeyTapTime (0.02s): Left
Control+Enter
ReleaseZone 3/3 (if button was down for
0.33s+)
No DistanceZones

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Are you sure that you didn't change Crouck instead of Run to X? Crouch should be Ctrl and Run X.

Zanzibar07

Post by Zanzibar07 »

Oops IAh that has solved the problem It changed itself when I remapped some keys. Thanks very much! really appreciate it!!

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

Hello! I'm having a few issues with the controls in the game. I have downloaded the latest version of Xpadder and the patches for Oblivion and Shivering Isles and followed the instructions above. I'm using a 360 controller and Left Bumper brings up the journal, B opens up the journal and jumps, A also jumps and initiates crouch, and the Right Bumper uses magic and switches between first and third person. Also, pressing the left thumbstick does nothing while pressing the right one uses attack. I've made sure that I did this:
Run xpadder as admin

Run=LShift->X
Attack=nothing->B
Mouse:

and set bUse Joystick to 0.

Thanks in advance. I'm a newbie at this. BTW, the other games I've used xpadder for ran great! Nice program!

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

So after playing around with everything a little more, looks like I never mapped the left and right thumbstick buttons. Now i can crouch by pressing the left thumbstick and switch views with the right. However, pressing the right thumbstick still attacks in addition to switching views and all of the other buttons I mentioned in the previous post are still acting funny.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Check if bUse Joystick= is really on 0. If you don't load a profile, the controller shouldn't work at all in the game.

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

It's really on 0. I'll paste from the .ini

bBackground Mouse=0
bBackground Keyboard=0
bUse Joystick=0
fXenonLookMult=0.0030
fXenonMenuStickSpeedMaxMod=5.0000
iXenonMenuStickSpeedThreshold=20000

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Did you check if your controller is working (in any way) in the game, if you don't have a profile loaded in Xpadder (or Xpadder not even running)?

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

Yes the controller works in the game. That how I noticed the buttons doing 2 functions. Xpadder is running and a profile is loaded. :D

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

I just loaded Oblivion without xpadder and it uses the native controls for the controller :(

The only .ini I have is actually named Oblivion_default and not just Oblivion as stated in the instructions. I wonder what I'm doing wrong :(

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

That's the wrong file. You find the correct one under My Documents/My Games/Oblivion.
I wrote: 2.Open the Oblivion.ini, you'll find it under "My Documents/My Games/Oblivion", and edit the value "bUse Joystick=" from 1 to 0 (deactivates the native controller support)

iannarlock

Post by iannarlock »

I feel like such an idiot. Since I installed it to a different hard drive, I assumed that is where the .ini was. Sorry...

Thank you so much for you help and patience!!

minpetite

Post by minpetite »

OKay, I have done everything you said and my controller does work but there is an issue with right and left stick. if i don't touch them then my character simply turns in circles and the camera looks strait down on her head. It is difficult to keep her line of site at the "normal" height and I am constantly fighting for control of the camera. I am thinking it may have to do with the mouse settings in sensitivity, deadzone etc but I am completely new to this and do not really have a clue. I am using one of the steelseries 3gc controller, which I have read ian't a great one. Do you think it may be the problem?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

In every you cant use the profile like it is with this controller, you need to convert it to PS2 (I guess it should match).
But this doesn't explain your problem. Open the settings for one of the stick (or better both, one after another) by clicking on the tool symbol near the stick and clicking on "Settings". Under "Status" you see the current position of the stick. Is the black dot only slightly out of the middle (red area) or is it completely on the edge when you doesn't touch the stick?

minpetite

Post by minpetite »

Did the conversion. Checked the settings. Black dot is slightly out of center but is in the red.

minpetite

Post by minpetite »

worked the same after conversion. character looks down and spins. I can mover her around it is just a battle to keep her looking up. everything else works fine.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Slightly out of the middle is alright as long as it is in the red DeadZone.
Check if the native controller support really isn't working by closing Xpadder (or at least unloading the profile) and then starting the game to try if the controller is still working.

minpetite

Post by minpetite »

I switched to an x box controller while i try and figure out a profile config for the other one. Thank you.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

So the X360pad is working perfectly?

If the native controller support is completely disabled, I wouldn't have any explanation for this. The mouse would already inevitably move after loading the profile before you have started the game, if this input would come from Xpadder.
And if it is still on, there should also be some problems with the Xbox360pad too. Mainly the triggers would are used for looking left/right, but also the movement with the left stick would be way too sensitive and the buttons would have double functions.

tayfinch

Post by tayfinch »

Thanks for the good work! Quick question: when I'm in menus pressing the left stick forward (up) will close the dialog box. Is this normal? Any way to be able to scroll down and up in menus?

Other than that, it's great!

Return to “Game Profiles”