Need a download link

sacco2010

Need a download link

Post by sacco2010 »

I bought Xpadder years ago and since then changed my isp therefore my email address and my paypal email address. I now want to reinstall the program on a new computer but can't get a download link because the addresses are not the same and I dont have access to my old email address anymore. Can my account details be changed to reflect the changes and then provide me with a link.

sacco2010

Re: Need a download link

Post by sacco2010 »

do these forums ever get answered . I look back at past posts and there are a lot of views but never any replies.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk »

sacco2010 wrote:do these forums ever get answered . I look back at past posts and there are a lot of views but never any replies.
Sry man, this Forum is dead! Jonathan has given up. I have the same problem! Changed yesterday my email and can not longer download my paid product.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Hexagon wrote:Sry man, this Forum is dead! Jonathan has given up. I have the same problem! Changed yesterday my email and can not longer download my paid product.
Guess he should have employed the 'software as a service' mentality, and charged monthly/yearly for it instead - he'd still be in business.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk »

Ok, i have found my old (working) download link and would share it. If someone means he can spam to this Email account, good luck! I have deleted my Outlook account last year.

There are so much Threads in this forum from peoples which have changed there email adress and HAVE purchased Xpadder and have become no help from Jonathan, that i have enough!

Hope that helps and sorry english is not my native... Have fun :D : https://xpadder.com/?key=75a790bc31bf91 ... n=download

maxenzo2

Post by maxenzo2 »

jonathan abandoned the project long ago. :(

Return to “Other questions”